Chapter 1.

It was a normal day in the tower. Everyone sat in the living room watching tv. Thor was on his way back to the Tower, he left to buy more PopTarts. When he stood at the entrance he saw a little basket before the door. He was suspicious at first but then he heard someone crying. He stepped closer and he got a smile on his face. It was a baby alone and crying. He picked the baby up and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Hey tiny mortal, what are you doing here?" he asked and booped her nose. He noticed the little note on her little chest. "Y/n." he said and looked at you. She smiled and laughed Wich make Thor happy, he looked around and decide to take her inside. When he entered the room with her in his arm everyone dropped their jaw and stand up.

"Thor, can I ask you why you hold a Baby in your arm?" Tony asked him with a confused look on his face.

"She laid before the entrance and cried. I decided to take her inside because I didn't know what else to do, I couldn't just leave her outside." he said and look back down at her with a smile.

"What are we doing now Tony?" Steve asked and walked over to Thor.

"I will not give her away." Thor said and held her tighter. She laughed and everyone smiled.

"Ok, it's already too late. We keep her." Nat said and tried to get her out of Thor's arms.

"Be careful." he warned and Nat rolled her eyes. Of course, she will be careful. Taking the little girl from his arms she sat back on the couch with her.

"Alright I have found a room. We need to go shopping for her, though. Who wants to come with me?" Tony asked and grabbed his car keys, turning back to see that everyone stood up.

"Okay, then it's all of us." they started to walk out.

"Hey, who has Y/n?" Steve asked. They all look at each other but no one has her. Thor runs back inside.

"Sorry, little one." he picks her up and takes her back outside. "Let's go baby shopping!" Thor cheered which makes her giggle. They found a big baby store and started shopping. Pietro was running through the store, Nat and Clint looked for clothes and argued, Tony and Steve were looking for baby furniture, and Thor and Loki searched for toys, which was a bad idea.

"Y/n, look! Those are mini Avengers" he pointed to the tiny teddies who looked like them.

"Do you want a mini Thor?" he asked with a thumb up but she looked emotionless. He picked every Mini Avenger up and showed them to her. When she started to smile Thor gave them to Loki and then his jaw dropped when he saw a mini Mjolnir. "She definitely needs that!" he said and gave you the little hammer.

Loki rolled his eyes which made Y/n laugh and the trickster couldn't help himself and started to smile as well.

When they were done searching for toys they walked over to Tony and Steve.

"Oh, Y/n, look! two bad guys." Thor whispered, taking her hand with the hammer in it and hit Steve on the shoulder.

"All right, Mini soldier." he chuckled, grabbing her from Thor and laying her in a stroller. She started to cry and they looked confused.

"See, I told you she wouldn't like this one." Tony said and laid her in another one. She didn't cry but she wasn't happy either. Loki put all the mini avengers in the stroller and she started to smile again.

"Wait, are those tiny versions of us?" Steve asked and looked at Thor.

"Yes." he smiled proudly. "She wanted all of them."

"Awe!" Nat cooed while she walked over to them with Clint behind her and bags full of clothes. "Here, big man, be a gentleman." she said and handed Thor the bags, looking back down at the giggling girl. "My sweet little agent looks so happy!"

"You mean mini soldier."

"No, it's tiny mortal."

"I think we all know it's Tony Jr." they argued about her nickname.

They went back to the tower and Thor got Y/n in some comfortable clothes. When she started to cry out of nowhere he panicked.

"Lady Natasha!" he yelled and Nat came running inside the room.

"What happened?" she asked worried.

"She won't stop crying." he said and Natasha sighed in relief that nothing serious happened.

"Maybe she is just hungry." she took Y/n out of Thor's grip and noticed she was wearing a little cape. Thor just laughed and they walked into the kitchen. "Hold her while I go make a bottle of milk." she said and handed her back to Thor.

After she checked the temperature, she walked over to him and handed him the bottle.

"Let's sit in the living room." she suggested and they walked into the Living room where the others were sitting.

Thor sat down and start to feed her with the bottle. She never stopped to look at him and slowly closed her eyes.

"Goodnight, little one." Thor said. He laid back on the couch and put her on his chest.

After some time she started to pull on his hair in her sleep.

"Ow, a little help." Thor winced and tried not to wake her. Steve helped him, took her in his arms, and started to walk out of the room.

"Hey, where are you going?" Thor asked.

"I bring her to her bed, she needs to sleep." Steve said and continued to walk.

Thor grabbed the baby monitor and never stopped watching it, to make sure she is okay. Loki looked up from his book when he heard crying coming from the Monitor and saw that Thor has fallen asleep. Rolling his eyes he got up and decided to check on Y/n.

"Stop crying please." he pleaded but she didn't stop. She raised her hands to show him that she wanted to be in his arms.

"No, never in the Nine Realms..." She cried even louder. "Okay! Calm down." he picked her up and sat down on a chair.

"What now?" he asked and looked around. He let his book appear in his hand, before he started to read he looked back at her. She closed her eyes again. He smiled, started to read and after some time he fell asleep.

The next morning Loki woke up without Y/n in his arms. He jumped up and looked after her.

"Y/n? Y/n, that's not funny." he said, scared something happened but then Thor enters the room with Y/n in his arms.

"Good morning, Brother. Come, breakfast is ready." he said with a smile. He knew Loki was the whole night with her but said nothing to it.

"Okay, it's my turn now" Wanda held her arms out when Thor entered the kitchen and took Y/n from him, sitting back down next to Vision and Pietro.

"Pietro can you..." before she could finish Pietro ran and grabbed the bottle and gave it to her. She wanted to feed her but Y/n turned her head away.

"Come on, angel, you need to drink." she said and tried it again but she turned her head yet again away.

"Let me try it." Steve said. Wanda handed her over to him and he sat back down. "Alright, if you want to be a soldier you need to drink this." he said and she started to drink happily.

"That's unfair." Wanda pout  and crossed her arms, making the others laugh.

*8 months later*

A/n: okay that's the first chapter I got bored and was very motivated to write this one. I think it's very cute and I loved to write it. Don't worry I will continue to write the Loki fanfic 😉. I hope you like it 😅😍