Chapter 4.

*Y/n's Pov*

When I open my eyes, I had a bad headache, I groan because of the pain and felt someone squeeze my hand.

"Dad?"

"I'm here sweetheart, I'm here and I won't leave you" he said and squeeze my hand. I looked around and saw everyone sitting in chairs around the room, fallen asleep, Peter has his head laying next to my legs and hold my hand.

"w-what happen... Ahh" I wanted to sit up but felt only pain and fall back.

"be careful, y-you got..." he begun to tear up.

"No no, it's okay don't say anything, it's okay" you tried to calm him. He put his forehead on my. "it's okay"

You look around and saw Loki wasnt there.

"where is Loki?"

"i don't know, he blames himself for what happend" he said and looked on the ground.

"but it wasn't his fault" he nod in agreement.

I started to play with Peter's hair and he immediately woke up by my touch.

"y/n, oh my God you're awake" he kissed my forehead and I blushed. The rest woke up and stand around my bed.

"How you feeling kid?" Tony asked me and check my wound.

"I'm okay, only my head hurts" he nod and give me something to drink.

I look at the door and saw Loki, I smiled.

"i think we should leave now, come on boys we get some take out" Nat said and looked at me. I mouthed her a 'thank you' and she nod. She really need to push them out except my dad.

Loki still stand in the door frame searching for words.

"come here please" I said and he stand next to me now.

"i-I y/n..." he started, I take his hand and wanted him to look me in my eyes.

"it's okay, you did nothing wrong, It. Was. Not. Your. Fault. Okay?" I said and he finally looked at me.

He nod and hugged me tight. I looked over his shoulder and saw my dad waiting at the door, he smiled and I smiled back.

"so, when do we have the discussion about letting me join the Avengers?" I said out of nowhere.

"what?" they both said at the same time.

"i mean, come on Peter is the same age like me and he is allowed to help you"

"did you forget, you got shoot 24 hours ago, no" Loki said and looked to Thor.

"actually... I thought about it, I mean she is trained well and we can protect her on missions. I couldn't protect her and she was home, where she actually need to be safe" Thor said and Loki looked at him with disbelief.

"No, are you sirious now, brother"

"yes, I already talked with the team and they agreed with me" Thor said and stand on the other side from my bed. "but only when you are full healed and got more training" I nod and look at Loki and I could see he was angry.

"am I the only person who think that this is a dumb idea? no it's to dangerous" he said and look at Thor.

"you are not her father"

"i wish I were" he said and leave. 

"can you please talk with him, I would but I think I'm not allowed to leave this bed, right?" I said and we both laughed. "can you please get Peter for me and something to eat I'm starving!?" he nod and leave.

Five minutes later Peter came in with some shwarma and a fluffy blanket.

"i thought you would prefer your own blanket" he said and gave me a smile.

He sat on the end of the bed, legs crossed, and we started to eat. I noticed that he stared at me but I keep looking at my food.

"you're starring Peter" I said and laugh.

"what me, no, I'm just happy that  you're okay and can you blame me, you're beautiful" I blushed at his comment.

When I pulled my head up I met his beautiful eyes. There was a moment of silence, he put one hand on my cheek and caressed with his thumb.

"Peter I..."

"hey kid, I have some good news" Tony crushed in the moment and Peter take his hand away and looked down.

"What is it uncle?" I asked and continued to eat.

"you can leave the hospital wing and can sleep in your own bed again" he said and clap his hand.

"that's awesome, thank you" I said and he left.

When I was done with eating Peter carried me to my room. He put me gentle on the bed and put the blanket over me.

"thank you" I said and he smiled. "can you please stay for a while?" I asked him.

"y-yeah of course" he said and layed down next to me.

I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, we both fall asleep.

When I woke up I saw Peter was gone again. I slowly sit up and look at the clock, it was 9 am. I saw he let the door open. Loki crossed my room as fast as he could.

"Loki wait!" I yelled. "if you don't come here now I stand up" still nothing. "alright, I warned you" I was about to stand up.

"please don't" he said and entered my room. I lay back down.

"did dad talked with you?" I asked and he nod.

"I'm still not okay with that" he said and I sigh. "but, I made a deal with him. You can join but only when I'm with you all the time and we will train together" he said and crossed his arms.

"so, no solo missions?" I asked and laugh. He sit next to me and took my hand.

"I'm sorry for my behavior" he said and looked down. I only took him in a tight hug.

"I love you uncle Loki"

"i love you too little one" I pulled out from the hug.

"do you want to sit in the Living room with us?" he asked me. I nod and he picked me up and dragged me in the living room.

We all sat on the couch and laughed or watched movies. I cuddled with dad and after some time I fell asleep.