Chapter 3.

*Y/n Pov*

I was very nervous today because I asked Peter if he wants to have a sleepover with me in the tower. Peter was my best friend and he joined the Avengers a few months ago. That was unfair, I wasn't allowed to join because Dad says 'it's to dangerous'. Yeah nevermind that, I know he just want to protect me but I was still annoyed that I can't proof myself and show him that he is wrong. I mean, I trained with them together, one reason of that is to defends myself if something happend and the other reason is that its actually funny to train with them.  

I sat with Wanda and Nat on the couch, we watched Harry Potter. When I heard the door bell I jumped up from the couch and run to the door. I could hear Wanda and Nat chuckle. When I open the door I saw Peter who has a few movies in his hand.

"hey Peter" I said with a smile and hugged him.

"come before my dad and Loki hear that you're already there" I said and took his hand, running with him to my room but we crossed someone on the way.

"hi Mr. Stark" Peter said.

"Tony, please don't tell Dad or Loki that he is already here" I begged him.

"i don't know what you mean, I saw nothing" he said and gave us a wink before he walked off.

I dragged Peter to my room and closed the door. He put his stuff on the chair next to the balcony door. When he turned around to me I could see he was nervous too. We never had a sleepover yet but we met us very often, like everyday.

"okay, which movie first" I asked. I already new the answer, we are gonna watch Star Wars of course. I know Peter was a big Star Wars fan.

"How about Star Wars" he said and we both laughed. I put the movie in and sat on my bed.

"wait, I go and get some snacks" I said and jumped of the bed. He nod and I rushed into the kitchen, trying to be quit and grabbed some popcorn.

While watching the movie, I got a bit tired and put my head slowly on Peter's shoulder. I instantly put my head back up.

"oh sorry I just..."

"No, its okay!" Peter said and I put my head back on his shoulder and blushed.

After some minutes we both fell asleep and Nat came in.

"hey, do you want..." she stopped and saw us both cuddle. "aww how cute, Wanda needs to see this" she took a photo of me and Peter.

"hey Wanda, look at this" she showed her the picture

"Oh my God. That is so cute" she said and they both giggle.

"Lady Natasha, Lady Wanda did you saw Y/n?" Thor asked and came from behind them. They both shake they head no with a smile."alright, then I go and check her room"

"No!" Wanda and Nat said at the same time.

"she is already asleep" Nat said and Thor looked confused.

"asleep? so early, is she alright?" he asked. "I go and check on her" he said and walked off.

When he entered the room his jaw dropped.

"WHAT IN THE NINE REALMS" he yelled what made me and Peter jumping up.

"Dad, I told you Peter will come over" you said and fixed your hair. Then it couldn't get any better Loki came in too. With his daggers in his hands.

"what happend?" he asked and looked over at me and Peter."what is he doing in your room" he asked and walked towards us.

"STOP, you both get out now, I told you that Peter is coming over to sleep here" I said and pushed them out of my room.

They stayed before my door and I smiled before Slamming the door closed.

"I'm sorry, they are just overprotective" i said to him and laughed. I lay back on my bed and fall asleep again.

In the morning I woke up but Peter wasn't there. Then I saw a little note.

Hey, don't be confused why I left but I have a mission with the Team. See you later.

I blushed by the little note. Why did I blush? I walked in the living room but no one was there.

"Jarvis, is anyone else here?" I asked.

"only Loki, he is in the Libary" Jarvis told me. I thanked him and make my way to the Libary.

I heard crashing sounds from the hall. I run in the halls to look what this sound was. I saw a man with a mask, he broke into the window. He looked at me and aimed with a gun on me. I froze and he shoot. I just stand still not realizing what just happend.

"HEY!" I heard someone yell. The guy jumped out of the window and disappeared.

"Loki" I said whispered and looked down and saw a red spot on my shirt. My legs gave in and I fell but Loki catched me.

"hey! Hey, keep your eyes open. Did you hear me?" he hold me and pressed his hand on my stomach. "please y/n, keep your eyes open".

"i-I try..."

"JARVIS CONTACT EVERYONE" Loki yelled still holding Y/n in his arms. "please stay with me" he said and picked me up and brought me to the Lab.

He layed me down and pressed his hands on my stomach.

"Ahhh" I screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry, but I need to do this" he said.

Seconds later Tony and Bruce runned inside.

"oh my God. Okay we take over now" Tony said and walked over to us. Loki switched the place with Bruce, while I tossed and whined in pain.

"p-please it hurts" I cried out and grabbed Tonys arm.

"Don't worry kid, I give you something now, with that you will sleep and when you wake up everything is over" he said calm and I nod. I felt a little pinch in my arm and slowly drifted off.

*no one's Pov*

"you better go out now, trust me you don't want to see that" Tony said to Loki who was standing there looking at his hands full of Y/n's blood. "LOKI!" Tony said and he left.

When he walked out he was facing Thor and the rest. Suddenly he felt on his knees.

"WHAT HAPPEND" Thor yelled and punched the wall next to him.

They sat in the living room waiting for Bruce or Tony. The room was quit, no one said a word, but then you could hear Peter begun to sob.

"oh kid, come here" Wanda said and pulled him closer to her. "she will get fine, don't worry"

"yes she will" Thor said and patted his shoulder. "because I don't know what to do if not" he said and put his head in his hands.

After hours Tony came in the room and Everyone stand up, rushing over to him.

"how is she?" Thor asked.

"She will get fine" he said and smiled.

They all sighed in relief and Thor hugged Tony.

"can we see her?" Peter asked.

"yes, but she is still sleeping, I don't know when she wakes up" he said and they all walked in the Lab.