Chapter 6.

He walked with me a few blocks but then he stops and turned to me.

"can you walk alone from here?" he asked and I nod.

"yeah, thank you for walking home with me. I felt safer with you" I said and hold my hand out. He shook it. "goodbye... Bucky" I said and head to the tower.

I turned my head when I entered the tower and he was still watching me. When a few cars drive in front of him he was gone. 'well, that was strange' I thought and walked in the elevator. When the elevator door open I was met with my Dad and uncle who had their arms crossed over their chests. I smiled innocent but my smile faded when Dad raised an eyebrow at me.

"explain yourself, because I was confused you didn't text me to get you. So, I made my way to Peter's home and he told me you already were on your way home ALONE" he said kind of angry.

"I'm sorry but I wanted to prove that I'm not in danger. Well, and you see I'm here and I'm okay. Do you don't trust me enough that I can protect myself?" I asked and he sighed.

"Y/n, we trust you. It's just you got shoot a while ago and we don't know who it was or if he will come back" Loki said and I nod in understandment.

"I'm sorry" I whispered but they  definitely heard me.

"it's okay" Dad said and hugged me. I looked at Loki who was smiling.

"can we watch a movie now?" i asked and Dad chuckled.

"of course, Princess" he said and we walked in the living room where the rest of the team sat.

Wanda smiled and pointed the place next to her where Pietro sat. I shoved him away and Wanda laughed, wrapping her arms around me while Vision put a blanket over us both.

"so, which movie should we watch?" Tony asked and switched through all the movies on the TV.

"(your favorite Movie)!" I said with excitement and they all chuckle.

"then it's settled" he said and put the movie on.

After some time I looked around the room and smiled. Tony had his feets on the table and head falling back against the couch. Pietro was snoring beside me, Wanda fell asleep against my shoulder, Loki was reading a book and my father was still awake to my surprise and watched the movie. I snuggled closer to Wanda and leaned my head against her. I started to doze off and fell asleep cuddled up with her.

*no one's Pov*

Loki sets his book down and looked over at sleeping Y/n, he chuckled and nudged Thor's shoulder.

"it's your turn brother" he said and pointed at Y/n. Thor looked over and raised his finger and laughed.

"No, you can't trick me today, it's your turn" Thor said and leaned back. Loki rolled his eyes and stand up, picking up Y/n and begun to walk towards her bedroom.

After he puts her down on her bed he checks her wound from the shooting. It a small scar now and you can barely see it. Loki got a Flashback and winced at the memory. When he looked back at Y/n he smiles, put a blanket over her and kissed her forehead. He walks out of her room, quietly closed her door and joined Thor on the couch again. Thor looked over at his brother and saw he was tensed up.

"what's on your mind, Brother?" Thor asked him still focused on the TV.

"i just want to find that guy who shoot her and end his life painful"

"yeah, I want to find him too, but the only thing we can do is wait"

"until he comes back and do the same or maybe kills her"

"that won't happend. Tony has installed a new security system in the whole tower and we get notified if someone is in her room that don't belong there" Thor assured him but that Dosn't help Loki relax.

*a few weeks later*

"Dad! Please!" I whined and pulled at his arm.

I was stuck in the tower for the last weeks. I wasn't allowed to go alone anywhere without them. I feel like a toddler.

"Y/n, like I told you the last five times you asked me, the answer is still, No" He said not bothered by me pulling at his arm.

Peter asked me if I want to go on a party with him, being homeschooled is not always great because I don't have that many friends. The only close friends I have are Peter, MJ and Ned. And with that I was never on a party before and I'm not giving up on asking my Dad and annoy him until he gives in.

"Please, I will not be gone for to long and I have Peter with me the whole time. He can protect me" he ignored me and continues to watch TV.

I huffed and glanced over to Loki who was smiling at my attempt to get on this party. I smiled, slide to his side and poked his shoulder.

"You know I cant change anything, Little one" he said and pushed me back, smirking to himself.

"ugh, I just want a normal teenage life, what is so wrong with that" I said and wandered to my room slamming the door shut.

Thor sighs and let his head fall back. Nat, who heard the conversation, came in with a mug in her hand and sat in a armchair.

"you know, you can't lock her up here forever" she said.

"i just want to protect her"

"i know you do, so do I, but she will put herself in danger when you always say no to her. Because she will find a way to do it anyways..." after Nat said that, something clicked in Thor's head and he jumped up and runs towards Y/n's bedroom.

Nat and Loki looked at each other confused. A few seconds later he came back with an angry expression.

"she's gone" he growled and took out his phone to call her. "and she Dosn't answer"

"okay, calm down, she is probably by Peter" Nat said, trying to ease the mood.

"she said she wanted to go on a party"