Chapter 2.

Y/n begun to crawl which was good but not for the team. She wanted to explore the tower and someone has to watch her all the time because she is so fast. When they don't look at her for a second she is  gone. She sat on the ground with some toys and got bored so she begun to crawl over to the couch were Thor sat. She grabbed his leg and tried to stand up.

"hello little one" he said. He picked her up and sat her on his lap. She looked at him with puppy eyes. "are you bored?" she lays her head on his chest. "oh, I see you need a nap"

She looked back up and put her hands on his face.

"is that a no?" he asked and grabbed the phone next to him. He turned her around so she was laying with her back on his chest. He put on a movie and she immediately was focused on the phone.

"Thor you know she needs her nap" Steve said and picked her up. She yawned and put her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck.

"okay, nap time Y/n" he said and brought her into her crib.

Seconds after he left Loki came in.

"real warriors don't need a nap" he said and picked her up.

"Put her back, brother" Thor said trough the baby monitor. Loki rolled his eyes and layed her back down. He covered her in a blanket and gave her a mini version from himself and she cuddled it.

*one month later*

She sat on her bed, waiting for Thor to get her. He came in and she throws her arms up so he can pick her up.

"Dada" she mumble but Thor heard exactly what she said.

"say that again" he said with tears in his eyes.

"dada" she said again happily. He started to spin her around and Y/n begun to giggle. He run to the living room.

"I won" Thor said and they looked confused at him. "Y/n, say it again for me"

"dada" everyone stand up and cheered that she started to speak.

"she called you dad, brother" Loki said and patted Thor's shoulder.

"that's our little Avenger" Tony said and gave her a juice box.

Thor was so happy, he hugged her and she placed het hands on his cheeks. She saw that tears rolled down his cheeks. She wiped them away with her tiny hands and smiled, he smiled back.

*5 years later*

"come on y/n, it's bed time" Thor said and she run around the couch.

"No, I'm not tired" she said. She tried to dodge him but he catched her and put her under his arm.

"stop fighting y/n, you go to bed" he said and sit her on the bed. She crossed her arms and pout. She layed on her side, so she won't face him. "goodnight y/n" he said and kissed her head. When he was about to leave she sat right up and whined.

"wait" he turned around. "can we cuddle, pwease" she asked with the best puppy eyes she could muster. He smiled and laid down next to her. She snuggle up on his chest and closed her eyes.

"No one will hurt you when I'm with you Y/n. I promise my princess" he said and run his fingers trough her hair.

*time skip*

It's her first day at school. She was excited but afraid too because she knows that Thor will not be there with her. She ate your breakfast that Thor made her, it's PopTarts of course.

"you ready for your first day sweetheart?" he asked and sat down next to her but she didn't answer. "Y/n, are you okay?" he asked and lifted her chin up.

"why can't you come with me?"

"oh princess, I wish I could but you need to this on your own" he said.

Steve drove her to school and Thor decide to go with them. She wrapped her arms around his arm and didn't let go for a second.

The car stopped and they got out. Y/n took Thor's hand.

"so princess, now you need to let go" she let go and he knelt infront of her. "don't worry, we will see us very soon. When you are done I will wait here for you" he said and she hugged him.

"see you later Dad"

"see you later princess" he still hugged her

"Thor you need to let her go too" Steve said and he did.

She walked to the entrance and saw a boy waiting infront of the door.

"hi" she said to him.

"hello" he said back with a smile. "I'm Peter"

"I'm Y/n, do you want to go inside?" he nod. She took his hand and they walked inside.

Thor and Steve watched her walking inside with Peter.

"she will have fun" Steve said and patted Thor's shoulder.

"i know it's just, I hope it wasn't to early" he said and got in the car.

Her first day went very fast and she got a new friend. When the bell rings she stands up, grabbed her things and Peter walked over to her.

"hey Y/n, can I walk with you outside" he asked and looked down, fidgeting with his fingers.

"of course, I want you to get know my dad" she said and walked out with him.

When she saw Thor she run towards him. He smiled and picked her up, spinning her around.

"i missed you Princess" he said and put her down.

"dad that's my new friend Peter, Peter that's my dad" Peter came closer and offered his hand to shake Thor's.

"you won't hurt her right" Thor said.

"n-no sir" Peter said scared.

"good" Thor said and Y/n sat in the car. She waved Peter goodbye and he waved back.

"how was your day little soldier?" Steve asked her.

"it was SO funny. But it was kinda boring too because I knew the most answers. Uncle Tony said that it will be boring and he was right" she took a piece of paper out and gave it to Thor.

"This is truly wonderful princess" he said and kissed the side of her head.

When they arrived back home Loki was already waiting for her.

"ah there is my favorite midgardian" Loki said and picked her up. "did someone touch or hurt you" he asked her.

"No"

"did you saw my little gift in your bag" he asked and she nod smiling.

"what do you mean, brother?" Thor asked and grabbed your bag. When he looked inside his jaw dropped, he took out a pack of cookies but they were empty. "did you eat them all?"

"No, I shared them with Peter" she said and blushed. Loki looked at her confused.

"Peter? sounds like a boy"

"he is my new friend" she said and wiggled out of his arms. 

*10 years later*