An All Time High

This is a wonderful All Time Low FanFic! If you are a fan of this band then you will probabaly love this story. It is a Jalex story, so you know it's gonna be pretty sexy. This is my first time writing a FanFic for this band but I have been a fan of the band for a long time so it won't be that bad.

Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat are and forever will be the best of friends. They do everything together, just like brothers. People often joked with them by calling them a secret bromance, and the boys would play along with stealing kisses while on stage for their band All Time Low. Kisses that never really had an underlined meaning to either of them. That changes when Jack meets the girl of his dreams, Scarlet Miller. Scarlet is everything Jack wants in a women, she's smart, funny, caring, and she knows how to be one of the guys. Rian and Zack absolutely adore her, saying she is a part of the group. None of this sits well with Alex however. He is annoyed by the girl, always giving her a cold shoulder. After all, she is the girl that stole his best friend. Jack has been canceling plans and talking to Alex less and less. Alex hates her, and when people ask him about it he simply says she's not right for him. Deep down Alex knows that's not the truth, he has feelings for Jack that he will never admit too. And as time goes on, feelings start to grow to a burning point, feelings Jack nor Alex thought possible.