Learning (Chapter 0.5)

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...

I was exhausted, yet couldn't sleep because the thoughts buzzing around in my head. I then remembered Fredbear never finished told me what being a springlock suit was. I also remember he said it was bad. I was so stressed to the point I just gave up and mumbled "What's the worst that could happen? What could he do to me at night? Why would he even want me at night?" Then fell unconscious.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

I woke up and let out a huge sigh of relief. Thank god I was okay. "That little- he tricked me into thinking something bad was going to happen!" I thought. I was going to confront that bastard. That was convenient for me because I saw him in an office. I knocked loudly. But then Henry came out of the office. "What is it?" He asked. "I uh...need to talk to William.." I nervously asked. "Why?" He asked back. I didn't want to get in trouble so I said, "Never mind." I sighed and went on stage. A few minutes later Fredbear went on stage too, which I said, "You never told me about "springlocks" Fredbear." "Oohh yeah. Sorry if I said they were bad yesterday, they aren't really. It basically lets you lay back as the humans do all the work. That's all I'll say." He said. "Why won't you tell me about the rest?" I questioned. "I'm afraid you'll freak out for no reason." He said. He was probably right, though. Mid-performance, there William was again, freakishly staring at me and Fredbear. He was gone before I started developing concern, though. Maybe he was just watching the performance because he was bored after all.

I was getting curious about exploring so decided to hop off stage and go explore. Hopefully the kids wouldn't mind if one animatronic was gone, right heheh? So room after room, I finally found something somewhat interesting. It was in William's office, so I couldn't be caught there. It was a contract, about some birthday party in a few days. It seemed important. But then I heard footsteps coming towards me, so I quickly hid in the closet. It was Henry. "I'm screwed." I thought. I laid down in the closet so they wouldn't see me through the peep hole. A few minutes later, I was already super bored. Someone started calling my name, probably because they couldn't find me. I wanted to get out so bad, but if I was caught in the office, I was gonna be in big trouble. Henry sighed then walked out, so now was my chance. I ran out of there like it was the last day on earth.

Just as I got out, someone said, "Oh there you are, where have you been, and why aren't you on stage?" Thank god it was an employee talking to me and not William. I didn't wanna have to talk to that weirdo. "I uh, well I was exploring the place, sorry." I said quickly. "Hmph. Were you in that office?" He asked again. "NO! No, why would I be in there? I nervously laughed then went into parts and service. I hope that employee doesn't tattle. I sighed in relief. "Where have you been?" Fredbear smirked. "Well, you see..I'll just say I was too curious and locked myself in the office." I said. Fredbear laughed pretty loud. "Uh, do you know there's a special birthday party coming up?" I asked.

"No, I don't. How'd you know?" He said.

"That was the one of two things I learned while exploring, heh. One, never explore the major places. Two, the birthday party." I said.

"Also, could you give me a better example of how spring locks work again?" I asked. "I could wind them for ya, that could be a better example." He said. "Sure, why not!" I said excitedly. He started winding mine. I could feel my endo moving back. It was a strange feeling, and I was also paralyzed, even though I could still see and hear. He then winded them back. "Woah, I didn't know you could be aware during that." I said. "Yeah, you could only be deactivated if you flip the switches on our back." He replied. "Well, goodnight." I said. "Goodnight to you too. Also, the springlocks can be accidentally triggered, by water or by quick movements and can kill the human inside them." He said deactivating. "Wait, what do you mean inside them??" I frantically asked, but before I could ask, he was already deactivated. I then was left alone in the darkness again. I got up, and walked out of parts and service. I wasn't just gonna sit there, I was gonna explore some more. Then I realized I had night vision, for some reason. It was weird seeing the place all empty and alone, except for one spot, there was someone in a different office. But why at this time? I thought. Then I noticed cameras all around the building. One locked on to me. Someone was watching, but who, and why? I looked at the office again. The person in there was focused on something, a tablet. I wanted to see what he was doing. I walked over to there, looking through the window to the man. He noticed me then shut the doors to his hideout. Rude. I went away, but then came back a few minutes later. This time the door wasn't shut. I silently walked in, and greeted him with, "Hi!" He then jumped out of his chair and hit his knee. "AGH! GO AWAY!!" He screamed. He was really scared of me for some reason. "I won't hurt ya! Why are you so scared?" I asked. He then backed away accidentally hitting his head, knocking him out. I sighed then went back to William's office. I looked at the birthday contract again, and it read that it was tomorrow. "TOMORROW?!" I fiercely whispered.

I then put it down and went back to parts and service. I wanted to warn Fredbear now if I forgot tomorrow, but he was long asleep. I just decided to go to sleep to.

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!