New Friends (Chapter 2)

After I woke up again, (yep still the same old chapter opening) surprisingly there was no blood, stains, or whatever. The room I was in was crystal clean, and so was I. I couldn't forget what happened last night, and probably never will. I couldn't believe he used me to kill CHILDREN. Who would want to kill a kid? Or 4 for that matter. I would get my revenge on him, and see how he would like it. Of course I wouldn't kill him, killing someone is wrong, even if they have done something worse than that. But I didn't know how to do it, or where he was. It was in the morning, and there was a clock now. It read "5:00 AM" I didn't want William to come back, or use me again, but I was completely lost in deep thought. I then snapped back into reality when Fredbear called me. He looked different now, but not that much of a difference. "Fredbear..?" I said tiredly. "Yes? Are you okay?" He said, worried. "No..but I don't want to talk about it, I just wanna know what is going on." I said. "Well, I don't know what's going on either. But I know what happened last night, and I know who it actually was who...did the thing." He said sadly. I didn't even want to know how. I was just silent, sitting down on the ground looking for, nothing really.

"Huh..?" Someone said. "Where am I? How am I..here?" They said again. It was coming from one of the 4 animatronics, it looked like a bunny, like me, but blue-ish purple and with different proportions. He then started to stare at me, it reminded me of William, so it probably wasn't a good feeling. "You..You killed me and my friends!" He shouted in anger. "What? I didn't..I would never kill someone..." I said in devastation. "Was this one of the kids from last night?" I thought, but that idea was pretty stupid. How could they come back to life? "Are you one of the kids who died?" Fredbear said. "Yes..." The bunny said, sobbing. "It wasn't Springbonnie, Bonnie.." Fredbear said. So the bunny's name was Bonnie, good to know. "Yes it was! I saw him do it!" Bonnie said. "No, it wasn't him, if you know how spring locks work, it was a man wearing him." Fredbear said in my defense. The last part of the sentence made me want to puke. "Why was the man wearing him?" Bonnie asked. "To trick you kids to following him." Fredbear said. I was confused how Fredbear knew so much, so I asked, "Fredbear, how do you know all this?" "Secrets" He chuckled. The rest of animatronics woke up. Poor Fredbear had to explain the whole mess all over again. It was really uncomfortable, just sitting there, while 4 people stared at what looks like their murderer.

"I'm sorry." I quietly said. "Where are we? Who are you guys?" A bear said. I got out of the room since I didn't wanna have to deal with their stare down. I went to the office I first found, but there was somebody in it. They were looking at their tablet in a surprised expression, and I noticed a camera above me, it was staring right at me. It stopped once it noticed I was looking at it. I heard a loud alarm clock coming from the office, and noticed it was 6 am. It was a weird encounter, but I had to hide before that person tattled I was in the building. I went into the kitchen since there was nowhere else. Then I saw the person in the office leave, and the 4 animatronics going to stage, performing right after. It was painful to watch my place get taken. I was still in pristine condition, so I didn't know why they replace me and Fredbear. Then I remembered the bite. That was why. I sighed and turned behind me to see Fredbear just standing there. I slightly gasped and said, "How did you get there?!" "Heh, got you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I snuck through that vent" Pointing to his left.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked. "I don't know. It's hard to figure out what to do since we can't perform anymore." He said. I thought about the bite, and started to get sad. "Don't feel bad, this was none of your fault, I just should have saw the bite coming, I'm sorry." He said, out of guilt. "It wasn't your fault either, the spring locks were accidentally triggered." I said, trying to comfort him. "I guess.." He sadly said. "Should we explore William's office? He's not here." I suggested. "Sure." He said. I went to his office while Fredbear stayed behind me. "Oooh more contracts." I said. It was just some documents, nothing more. Except for one. It said that there might be new animatronics coming up in a few weeks, to be more "kid friendly". I told Fredbear about it, and he said, "They're replacing another bunch? What is wrong with them!? First we get replaced, now them? The building has just been built!" "Yeah, it's stupid, but you need to calm down, because it's none of our business." I said, probably accidentally offending him. "But they're our friends!" Fredbear shouted. "Friends? We just met those guys!" I said, "And we can't even do anything about it, unless you have some sort of crazy plan!" I tried using logic, and thankfully it worked. "You're right, I guess." He said, annoyed. "What's the office over there called, because there are two..?" I asked slowly hoping he wouldn't get mad after we just had an argument. "It's the nightguards office.." He said. I wasn't going to ask another question, that's all I needed to know. I walked over to the office, and got under the desk, putting a blanket under the equipment, covering under the desk. I hoped doing that wouldn't make the "nightguard" check why there was a blanket, for he would have to lift all the stuff up and put it down somewhere.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

I was laying down under the desk in the nightguards office, for about half an hour, waiting for the nightguard to leave. Fredbear was surprisingly up before me this time, as I could hear him, but very quietly. I finally got out, but now was deciding if I should talk to the new animatronics. I didn't want to waste more time, so I decided quickly, first talk to Fredbear, then talk to the others. I saw Fredbear walking down the hall, and greeted him. "Hey, Fredbear. How should I meet the other animatronics?" "Just act normally, me and Bonnie told them the story, and how you were innocent." He said. I was confident in meeting them at first, but that quickly dropped as I came closer and closer to the room they were in. I finally got there, and Fredbear opened the door first, of course. "So, remember I was talking about Springbonnie earlier? He's here, but please just understand it wasn't him who...you know." Fredbear said. I walked in. "Hi.." I said nervously. They all just stared at me. "Hello." Bonnie said. He was the one who I knew the most in the group, so I depended on him. I didn't know what to do or say. "Hello? You look familiar..." A brown bear said. He looked like Fredbear, but brown.  I hope he didn't remember who I was. "Well, uh..I don't know what to do now." I said. "How about play a board game? I stole one from one of the offices!" The bear said. "Uh..sure.." I said. "So..what's your name?" I said. "Freddy, also why are you so anxious?" He asked. "I uh, well..It's a long story.." I said carefully not trying to give hints. "Alright..Does anyone else wanna play..?" He asked, confused on why everybody was acting weird and silent. "M-maybe we should play without them, alone.." I said anxiously. "Why?" He asked. "I don't..I wouldn't be able to play properly if they keep staring.." I said. "Ok, fine." He said. We walked over into the nightguards office, and started playing the board game. I started to zone off mid-game, thinking about everything. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "Oh..Nothing, I'm just tired today, heh.." I said, horribly hiding the truth. I could tell he knew something was wrong. After we finished playing, I told him everything. "I need to tell you something, Freddy.." "Oh. I knew something was wrong!" He said. "So the reason for all this weird behaver, is because I was used by someone to...k-kill people..and you all are the victims..I'm sorry..." I said, guiltily. He had remembered it all by now. "..You...got used to..kill people?!" He said. "It wasn't me though..I'm sorry you'll have bad memories of me for the rest of your life but you have to move on.." I said, devastated. He sighed then went on to say, "I know it wasn't your fault, but I don't even know what your personality is because of the silence!" He said, almost shouting. I looked down and sighed. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳? (thats the new text when springbonnie thinks) "I'm sorry, you're probably a good guy, it's just, I died yesterday, and thats a big deal." Freddy said.

"Thanks...I've had similar feelings of death too. But I don't wanna complain when you're the one who actually died." I said.

I heard the door open and Fredbear say, "What are you two doing in there?" "Oh, uh, nothing." I said. I walked out of the room to go back to parts and service. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened last night, but I can't do anything to help.." A yellow chicken sighed and said, "It's ok.." And then a fox said, "Maybe you can stop being such a coward and defend yourself from the guy who used you." "Foxy, it wasn't his fault, cmon.." The chicken said, while the fox argued for no reason, "Yes it was! He shouldn't have let his guard down." Hearing all this was pretty painful, none the less. I just then realized Bonnie wasn't there, then I heard him on stage. "Guys, where's all the kids?" He questioned. Then I heard the chicken say, "We have a day off! Or atleast that's what I think." 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧? I thought. I then realized the fox and the chicken had started argueing. This continued on for a few minutes as I thought. Then someone said, "Hey, I'm sorry that I kept blaming you for the murders." Looking sad and annoyed at the same time. It was Foxy. He walked back into parts and service, and once he closed that door, I let out a big laugh. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦! I thought. Then Bonnie said, "What'd I miss?" Sorta laughing too. "The chicken forced Foxy to apologize to me!" I said laughing. After I said that I kinda felt bad since someone was sticking up for me and I just made fun of the concept. "Sorry, that isn't that funny once I think about twice." I said. "Heh, it would be funny if I saw it, but yeah, you're right, it is kinda rude." He said.

And in one of the first times ever, I finally had a somewhat peaceful sleep, knowing I had made some friends.