Dare for Rin Kagamine and Rei Kagene

A mail comes in the post of the All-loids mansion.
Karozul:Oh,hey you guys,there's a dare for........
Rin and Rei:For who,Karo ? (some loids call me Karo as short for Karozul)
Karozul:It's for.......... You 2
Rin and Rei:W.T.F ?!!!!! Us ?!!!! JUST WHO THE HELL REQUEST DARES FOR US,I'MMA KILL HIM OR HER FOR SURE !!!!!
Karozul:Um.....it's from my cousin,Kara and the dares is for you 2 play the pocky game......
Rin & Rei:LIKE HELL WE'LL DO THAT,NOTHING CAN FORCE US TO DO THAT !!!BUT WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED TO DO THAT !!!!!
Karozul:Maybe because she ship you two ? Who knows but anyway,YOU HAVE TO DO THE DARE OR YOU 2 WILL BE GROUNDED FOR 2 MONTHS AND YOU 2 WILL HAVE TO EATS LEEKS FOR 20 DAYS,HAHAHAHAHA
Rei:*whisper to Rin*What !!!! We're going to get grounded for 2 months and eat leeks for 20 WHOLE DAYS,let's just do the dares and get over with it,Rin
Rin:F-fine,Karo!We'll do the dare,get us a pocky then.
Karozul:Yes~*gets a pocky from his room and shouted*HEYYYYY!!!!GUYS,RIN AND REI ARE GONNA PLAY THE POCKY GAME,WHO WANTS TO SEE THEM DO THAT AND COME TO THE LIVING ROOM,HAHAHAHAHA !!!
Neru,Rui,Len and Luka:WE WANT TO SEE THAT!!!!*while holding their phones*
Rin & Rei:.......We hate you,Karo....
Rin and Rei do the pocky game,Rei approched her.
Rin:*thoughts*Close,Too CLOSE !!! *and blushed crazily*
Rei:*thoughts*Huh,this pocky is good,I want to ask Karo where does this pocky sold from and I want more,but I'll kiss Rin then,but it's not like she like me,well,whatever
The pocky was about to be eaten but Rei refused to let Rin eat the last and he tucked his tongue into Rin mouth(their first kiss is stolen because of the dare,hahahaha !!!)
Neru,Rui,Len,Luka and Karozul:*kept push the camera button while grinning like a pervert*
Aaaaaaannnd~ the pocky game end now
Rin:Why did you do that,Rei?*and then blushed crazily*
Rei:Why?Maybe it's because the pocky is good and I want more so I refused to let you eat the last part so I-......*he is processing that part*.....*blushed a little*.....Forget about that.
Neru,Rui,Len,Luka and Karozul:already sent to the schools website,Facebook,Instagram,Twitter and the process of you 2's pocky game has been uploaded to YouTube~
Rin and Rei:I SWEAR I AM GONNA KILL YOU B*TCHES !!!!!

And this is the end for this chapter