No vocaloids,utauloids or the fanloids include in this

This is the story about my weird day with my cousin Kara,well,I decided to write this in this book BECAUSE OF BOREDOOM!!!!!Well,skip this if you want and this doesn't include Vocaloids,only include me,Kara,Kim and Kai(Kim and Kai is my neighbors and we get along pretty well,and they call me Sora here)
I waked up with my top being completely naked and only my pants is with me while Kara is sleeping beside me,wondering what happened last night and all I remember was Kara wanted to stay here with alone since she was alone in her house and I was okay but I didn't know that she was serious about this.I ignored this and wear my usual clothes,black top and gray pants with blue liningsand went downstairs to cook breakfast us.
Me:Why does today I feel like I had a headache.
I was cooking pancakes and then Kara worked up and went downstairs while she was wearing her nightgown and was revealing her left slender shoulders a bit that made me blushed a little.
Me:Kara!Your nightgown is still on and your left shoulder is revealing,can you wear something that doesn't reveal this much and breakfast is almost ready!
Kara:Okay,Sora......*yawn*
Me:if you're still sleepy just sleep a bit while I make breakfast.
Kara:I can't since I was already woked up,Sora,just hurry up !
Me:Okay,okay and go and wear some clothes,it's disturbing me.Oh yeah,Kim and Kai is coming to our house!
Kara:Kim and Kai?!!Okay,I'll just wear my casual clothes
And she went upstairs her room to changed and took a bath,after 6 minutes,she came down with her casual clothes.
Kara:Ah~taking a bath after working up is sure relaxing.
Me:Breakfast is ready!
Kara:Yeah!
Me:You eat first and I'll take a bath,don't eat it all!
Kara:'kay!
I went upstairs to take a bath,after my relaxing bath,I came down to eat my breakfast and to see the all pancakes being eaten
Me:Didn't I say NOT TO EAT IT ALL!!
Kara:But it's delicious!
Me:*sigh*Knew you're gonna eat it all so I prepared some more pancakes*went to the kitchen to bring out 4 more plates of pancakes*I'll eat these
Kara:Not fair!!!You get to eat 4 plates of it and I only get to eat 2 plates of it!
Me:Heh,only if you kiss me,hahahahaha!!
Kara:*kiss me on the lips*There,so I get to eat it then!
Me:*frozen a bit because Kara's lip is soft but snapped out*Only 1 plates,'kay?
Kara:Yeah!!
Me:But,why did you kiss me?
Kara:you asked it ?
Me:No I didn't
Kara:whatever*starts eating the pancakes*
Me:*starts to eat the pancakes too*
Time skip to afternoon,and this time is where Kim and Kai arrive! _____________________________________________
Me:It's boring to wait them to arrive,Kara
Kara:Yeah,boring.
Me:Hey,wanna play the pocky game ?
Kara:What pocky game?
Me:As expected of you,pocky game is where a guy and a girl each eat the pocky's end point and start to eat the whole pocky until it is eaten whole
Kara:So that is the pocky game,but won't the pocky start to become smalle and smaller and that leaves the last part as kissi-So you want play this !!but with who?
Me:You!
Kara:WHAT THE F*CK !!!HELL NO IM GOING TO DO IT WITH YOU,but why?We're cousins !!
Me:Dunno,but I kinda felt like it so,you wanna play it or not?*put my hand on my head's back*
Kara:Uh........
Me:I'll kick you out of my house~
Kara:F-Fine !!!I'll play,prepare the pocky then
Me:Okie Dokie!*ran to the kitchen where I put my pocky and takes out a pocky*Here!
Kara:*holding the pocky's end point with her mouth*
Me:*Starts to nibbling the pocky and when I was about to kiss her lips....,Kim and Kai arrive*
Kim and Kai:*pushed the door open and shouted*WE HAVE ARRIVE,SORAN AND KARA!!!*looks at us and stared a bit*
Kim:Sorry if I was interrupting something,ehehehe~
Kai:Me too,Sora...
Me:*I quickly put the pocky in my hands and said*No you are not interrupting something,ahahahahaah~
Kara:Y-Yeah,you two didn't interrupting something*said and blushed a little*
Kim:*went nearer Kara and whisper something to Kara and sit on the couch where Sora and Kara is sitting*So,let's watched TV then!
Kara:<I can't believe that she is going to leave us after watching the TV!>
Kai and Kim:Ehehe,Well,you two,we need to go to the bathroom a bit so wait for us,'kay?*went to the bathroom together*
Me:Let's continue the game then!*smirked*
Kara:Yeah yeah....*still holding the pocky's end point with her mouth*
Me:*continue to nibbling the pocky and it reached Kara's lip*~I'll just do the deep kiss to Kara then,it's fun to see her blushing crazily>*so the deep kiss to Kara*
Kara:*Flinched a little and starts to blush crazily!*
Me:*Kissing Kara for about 3 minutes and broke the kiss with my saliva and Kara's saliva mixed together*Hah*pant*hah*pant
Kara:*pant*Since when*pant*did*pant*you*pant*learn todo that,Sora....
Me:*Didnt reply her question and just kiss her again for 'bout another 3 minutes and Kara didn't seemed to mind*
Narrator:The love birds didn't noticed that Kim and Kai has taken their kissing picture o lot of times
Me:*broke the kiss and pant a lot of times*hah,hah,ha......
Kara:Ha,ha....*pant some times and was blushing crazily after what they had done*
Me:Nice play~Now that I had my fun,I'm going to-*noticed Kim and Kai holding their phones*Did you brats saw what had Kara and I had done~?*I said in a creepy tone with the bloodlust to kill*
Kim and Kai:Ohohoho~already sent this pic to The Vocaloids,Utauloids aaaaand~the Fanloids,Ohohoho~
Kara:DELETED THOSE DAMN PICTURES NOW !!!!!!*unleash her personal rifle and aim toward Kim and Kai*
Me:Well~I don't mind them seeing what we done,Kara......
Kara:Reaaaally~But I mind,you hentai cousin of mine.....*unleash another of her personal rifle that is aimed at me*
Me:*holding up both of my hands*J-Joking,you two better do as Kara said,ahaha
Kim and Kai:NEVAH!!!!
Kara:the you're asking for death then*shot them*
Me:No mercy,you give them no mercy right?
Kara:If you write this crap on Wattpad and I'll kill you for sure,Cousin
Aaaaand~Kara ended up going to her own Lab(she has her personal lab 'kay)
____________________________________________________________Crap,bye readers,see you in the afterlife,If Kara finds out I'd wrote what we had done I'm gonna die