Chapter 1- Safe and sound

Scarlett's POV
"Run!" I cried laughing as me and Ashley ran. "I'm going to kill you! When I get my hands on you-". "You're going to be your momma's baby girl. Aw, how adorable." Ashley yelled at Ava. Ava was raging mad and we were laughing our selves so hard I had to stop. But when I looked
up I saw Ashley bumping into Luke. Before Ashley could say anything, "It's fine," he smiled touching her cheek lightly. "See you around."
Ashley watched as he walked away. If you don't know, Ashley has been in a Love struck mode ever since she first had a crush on him. "Oh how adorable." I teased. "I know," Ashley says without noticing the tone in my voice. "He's soo good looking, I haven't seen enough of him today..." and with that she went on and on about how good looking he is. I got bored and left Ashley talking to herself. Then I bumped into someone. When I looked up and saw an enraged Ava. "You idiotic fool of friend how dare you!" I gulped. Oh no, I'm in trouble. Ava smirked."That's right. Be afraid of me. Of what you've-". "yeah God damn right your wrong!" I yelled. Then the bell rang. "Shoot, next is MATH!!!" I yelled and ran toward the math room.
AFTER SCHOOL
"Uh thank god, I thought it would never end," Ashley says as we were on the school lawn. "Yeah two treacherous lessons with mr brownie pants and almond." I laughed. "your making me so hungry."
"I know, let's go to Coralline!"
"Your kidding right?"
"Nope let's go!"
"Who's paying?"
"You are of course!"
I almost fainted. "Me? Why me? Your gonna order a billion stuff!"
"Cause I won the bet about Ava."
I groaned. I wish I never made that bet with her. She wins every time. "Fine, lets go-" Before I could finish, she grabbed my hand and we ran toward the café.
(Later)
"How much longer... do we... have... to... walk?" I asked, tired from running. "We only ran for 5 minutes,"
"Oh"
Ashley sighed. "Anyway we're here."
After ordering about a billion things as I predicted, we finally left for Ashley's house. "I can't wait to watch 1D's new song!" I yelled. "Hell yeah!" Ashley says
I stopped walking as soon as I saw a shadowy figure. "Ashley, I'll be right back...". "Where are you going?"she asked curiously. " Just to check something out." I say. "Well, all right. But be back before the song comes out or else I'm going to kill you!"
"All right."
When I saw her enter her house and made sure she wasn't watching, I walked towards the shadowy figure.
"I've been waiting for you."
"I know"
I shivered in the cold. He smirks in a way that made me have the creeps.
"Don't worry, you'll be safe and sound with me."

Hi guys just please! I know alicorn is short but please if this is short as well leave a comment. Also I have shout outs to two of my besties F_O_U_R and random penguin.
Byeee!😋