Chapter 5: who you are

Ashley's POV
Luke. Luke. He's soooo good looking. Nah he's not. He's beyond gorgeous.
Suddenly the doorbell rang. Enraged I stomp towards the door. I furiously slam open the door. I yell at the figure outside the door. "SCARLET!! HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT MY AMAZING DAYDREAM! I WILL-" I was interrupted by the figure leaning in and giving me a passionate kiss. I soon joined in. The kiss lasted longer than I thought. "Oh Luke," looking down ferociously blushing. "It's not Luke." I look up and see him . "MICHAEL?!?!" Michael is the least good looking, ugliest person I have ever laid eyes on. "I love you Ashley."
I woke up as someone poured freezing cold water on me. Then the figure slapped me. "Get up!!!! It's late!" I watched Scarlet put down the bucket. I dried the water of my face. "What the hell did you do that for?!?!" I yell. She shrugs. "We are late for school cause of you, again. I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge. So I had to." I sigh and head towards the bathroom.

(At School)
I walk towards my locker and set my books straight. As I close my locker Amy, is on the other side, leaning against a locker. "So, did you write the last part of our project?". "Yeah," I say. She smiles. "Great! We'll submit it at lunch."
"Amy!!" Someone calls out I turn around to see Amy's best friends: Carrie, Mia and Lindsay. Amy winked at me. "Gotta run! See ya later!" As she hurried of I saw her hold something brown. I shrug it off. I was busy after all! I check my timetable. I groan. Its Maths. Another lesson with Mrs. disaster. Mrs. Catherine is the number one hated teacher in my hatred list. Ever since that incident in 7th grade.
(Flashback)
At Maths class on chat group:
(It's a group on we write to each other on paper. something identical to note passing.[BTW the one in bold is Scarlet and the other is Ashley])
Heyy. Sup?
Nothin much u?
I have a good feeling about this
What?
Me winning over 'his' heart remember? And skipping this witch's class
Mrs Catherine snatched the paper and read it. She growled at us. "Stop it!!" She yells. "This might go to your parents! They are sending you to this expensive school for a reason! You should thank them by studying!" She turns to the class. "Isn't that right? Everyone here has parents yes? That means you should be grateful. I look over my shoulder and see that Summer looks as if she is going to cry any moment. Fiona, a good class mate of hers comforts her quietly as the rest of the class silently gets on with their sums. I feel sorry for her. She lost her parents yesterday and Mrs. I'm so smart doesn't know and doesn't care. I hate her for this.

(Flash back over)
It's been five years since it happened. I sigh and walk to class.
As I walk in, I almost get hit by a paper rocket. "Hey! Watch it!" I yell then I look at the class and everyone is going crazy. Imagine a bunch of twelve graders acting like first graders when the teachers out. The boys are throwing paper rockets at each other and some girls are gossiping in one corner while checking up on their makeup while others are on phones and iPods. I go over to Tori, who's checking out songs on Bella's phone, and slip in a seat next to her. "hey Tori! What's going on?" I yell over the noise. "Mrs Catherine's absent! For one freakin week!" She yells back. "Yess!!!!" I scream in my head. Then someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around as someone shoves a paper in my face. "Hey greatest day right now right?" Scarlet yells happily. I smile.

(After school)
I walk home while checking the latest news on 1D. Nothing new. I sigh and open the door. The lights are all out and the windows are closed. That's strange. I left one window open before I left and mom and dad won't be home till ten. Then the door slams behind me. A Cold hand covers my mouth and grabs me. "You have no escape." the figure whispers as I struggle to get out of its grasp. But it's too strong for me. Tired, the figure grabs something and bashes it on my head. I fall. Before I do I call out for help.Then it all goes black.

Scarlet 's POV:
I walk home while chatting to my older sister Sophie. When I pass Ashley's house I hear a familiar scream from Ashley's house. I roll my eyes. Another fail of her pranks. I walk towards her door. "Seriously Ashley, give it up! It's hopeless." No one answers. Then I hear a crash. I start to worry. "Ashley not funny," I yell as I try to open the door. "Ashley? Ashley!"

----------------------------------------------
Why in the world are there so many cliff hangers in my books? I mean seriously? Anyways shout outs!
NNonendo_Gamer
Nightcore_wolf
Super-Mario99
Kitty_Mia_Lawrence
_BreakingCrystals_
XWberlasting_DeathX
POrmrose--Everdeen16
NMintndo_Daisy
Pinkamena_Is_Best
candystrawberrypie
pinkandpeachy
Thx u guys and other followers! See ya!
P.s. I'll tell who the cliff hanger is in the next chapter.
Maybe...
Just be true to who you are.

Mo.oNstoNe
A.K.A
Rivermoonlara