Chapter 4: Problem

Tara's POV:
"So Emma what's it gonna be? Truth or dare?"
We were at my house having a sleepover and we got bored so we decided that we were gonna play truth or dare. Emma was my best friend along with Summer. "Um, truth," she says reaching out for the popcorn. "All right. Do you have a crush on anyone? You can't lie." she froze. "Er, um...,"
"Yes?"
"I... alright fine! I do!"
I knew it. She really does like someone. "Who?" I ask slyly. "That's two questions! It's my turn!" Emma yells. I snicker. "Okay. Go ahead."
"Truth or dare?" She asks. Hmm what would I do? "Truth." I say
She smiles in a way which I call ' Emma's not going to... or is she?'
"If you were locked In a room with Ashton, what would you do with him. Also you can't kill him or torture him."
I stared at her. " You mean-"
"Yes," she interrupts. "Ashton Victory, Summer's brother."
"Are you crazy?!?" I yell. "what would Summer think if she hears this?"
"I won't tell her." Emma grins. I sigh.
"Revenge..."
"Yes, yes now hurry up! Answer!"
"Ok hmm, I got it." I say trying to hold my laughter. Emma is smiling mischievously. I smile. "I would talk to him about video games and Mario." I say proudly wiping the grin of Emma's face. "But.. but.." she stuttered. I tutted."Some truth Emma." Emma grits her teeth. I, on the other hand, was laughing my pants off.
After a while we all were famished and exhausted from too much popcorn and many dares like... you don't wanna know. Then Emma speaks. "Hey, ready for one more round? Or are you a coward?" I grin. " I was born ready, baby!" Emma slyly smiles. "All right. Truth or dare?"
"Hmm, Dare!"
"Ok. Send Ryder a voice message of you singing a love song! Now!"
I pouted, but she wouldn't give in. But instead I gave up.
"All right! All right! I'll do it!"
I pick up my phone while Emma watches. I press the voice mail button. and finally I start to sing.
Hey,Baby even though I hate ya,
I wanna love ya, I want you,
Even though I can't forgive ya,
I really want to, I want you
Tell me, tell me baby,
Why can't you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it, I gotta have it,
I want you
Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders,
I should be wiser,
And realize that I've got,
One less problem without you
I got one less one less...

Well that's the end of this chapter!
Some more shoutouts to:
tThereesonicfan
prav_98_genie
Silver_the_Hedgehog
Princess_Hilda
Amyrosegirl
AIua_The_hedgewolf
lizy2839
Blizzard-Star
chook1031
jennythehedgehog
FeatherIce
Thx so much u guys! You r amazing! Also same goes to my other followers!
:D
Also go check out my other books:
Alicorn ( My little pony fanfic )
&
Rosalina's story (for Mario lovers!)

❤️Mo.oNstoNe