seven

Season 1 Episode 6

Ophelia went downstairs as Klaus looks at her like he's in love with her. His brother Elijah  knew his brother was falling in love her with her.

"Who are we killing?"Rebekah says as she's carrying a body. "No one."Elijah looks behind at her. "Mine and Ophelia life is linked to Sophie."

"Yes, I think it's time we take care of that, of that little problem."Elijah tells us both. Ophelia and Hayley ate their cereal. Klaus,Rebekah and Elijah we're talking God Knows Whats.

"Ow!"Ophelia gasped. "Ah!"

"What the was that?"Rebekah says coming in. There was blood.

"Hell if I know."Hayley tells her. "It felt like I was being stabbed."Ophelia said. "Something has happened with Sophie."Ophelia told them two.

+

Ophelia POV

"It's time for the demons spawn to snack."Rebekah tells us by giving us apples. "I really wish you didn't have to call them that."I said to her.

"I'm sorry. Have you picked another names yet?Take one. The Plantation Is Lousy With Them. How's your neck both of you."Rebekah tells us.

"I feel fine which is weird. I'm sure this Sophie Related."Hayley tells her.

"Well, Do me a favor and don't die on my watch. I'll never hear the end of it."Rebekah says rudely.

"You know, When we first met you, I thought you were a real bitch."I chuckled. "What change your both minds?"Rebekah smiles.

"Oh, we still think you're a bitch, I just grown to like that about you."Hayley says to her we chuckled.

"Well,that's sweet to if you to say.Remember both of you when I'm gone."Rebekah tells us.

"Gone?Where are you going?"Hayley tells her. "I only came to town to make sure, Was everything okay with Elijah He's fine, and he hasn't punished Klaus for daggering him, and I'll be left to clean up the mess it's for me to fly the coop."Rebekah says. Me and Hayley smelled the apples. "Oh."

It looks me and Hayley we're about to passed out. "What's wrong?"Rebekah tells us.

"I don't know."I said. "Probably morning sickness."Hayley says to Rebekah. Rebekah touches our foreheads

"Oh, both of you are burning up, actually."Rebekah says worried.

"Stop fussing both you will you. Elijah and Klaus will be here in a minute."Rebekah says. "I feel like I've been microwaved."Hayley tells her.

"Hey, Just because you two are carrying theses child's doesn't make you act like one, I'm sure my two little niece and nephew is healing you two up as we speak."Rebekah tells us both. Elijah and Sophie came here.

"What the hell is she doing here?"Rebekah tells Sophie rudely. "Help your the reason we're in this bloody mess. Why aren't we unlinked with this witch. Already , Elijah and where is Klaus?."Rebekah tells them both.

"Rebekah, let her do what she can our brother is gonna come by in a minute."Elijah checks his watch.

"I may know a way to slow the fever down, but I'm gonna need some special herbs. I'll text you a list."Sophie tells Rebekah. "Fine. Happy to play the fetch girl."Rebekah tells her rudely as she leaves.