1.

There she was. Y/n minding her own business on her way to her favourite cafe.

It was a peaceful day in (whatever city you live in) The wind made her h/l h/c flow with the wind.

'𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒?'

She thought while thinking about how amazing that would be.

*Thud*

"Owwww" she grumbled after falling to the ground. Looking forward she saw an old weaken man also sitting on the ground.

"Oh my I'm sorry I didn't see you-" she said feeling really guilty.

She took the mans hands and helped him up, and grabbing the walking stick that he dropped.

"Thank you. I am also sorry" he said with a big smile.

Y/n returned the smile " Don't worry about me as long as your ok"

'𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒'
The old man thought

"Child may I ask you a question?" He said looking up at her

"Go ahead" y/n said happily. She was in no rush so what harm would it do to speak to this man a little longer?

But little did she know the impact it would have later on...

"If you could have one wish to be granted what would it be?"

She was a bit taken back by this question. There were so many things she would wish for. But one in particular popped into her head.

"I would wish to be taken to a different universe than this one"

The old man smirked "is this really what you would wish for?"

Y/n thought about it for a minute. '𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒?'

"Yes." She said blankly with a serious face.

The old man smiled and look up to meet her e/c eyes.

"Then if that's what you shall wish than that is what you shall receive!" He shouted slamming his now glowing hands together.

"Wha-" before y/n even had the chance to say anything. She was sucked into darkness...

[ hi I hoped you liked the first part it was kinda short but yeah. Also thank you for reading this 😊 ]