3.

Sakura pov:

Y/n huh? Never heard of such a name like that. I should really research about where that name origins from and find out where she's from.

Walking back to the hokage tower all I could think about was how y/n really ended up here. Maybe I should speak to master tusnade about this.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" Master tsunade shouted from the other side. I walked in and stood in front of her desk like usual.

"Sakura about y/n. I know she's your friend now but I have something important for you do to" she told me.

she isn't going to make y/n leave is she?

"And what would that be?" I asked frowning slightly.

"I need you to keep an eye on y/n. I know she said that she dosent remember where she's from but she could be lying and could be a spy.." I listened with my eyes now wide from what master had just told me.

"A spy? What makes you think that?!" I was kinda of annoyed that my own sensei would say that about my friend. But I guess she did have a point. I was still mad tho!

"I honestly don't believe it but just to be sure please do keep an eye on her ok?" This made me calmer bowing that she didn't actually believe she was.

"Okay but I know she isn't master. When I met her she looked so confused and scared it was a look that you couldn't fake." I said feeling sorry for y/n. She had forgotten everything that had happened in her life so now she has to start a new one.

I made my hands into a fist. No I will help her make a happy life without her past!

I was completely lost in thought when I heard master tsunade saying my name trying to get my attention. "Sakura? Are you in there?" She said sarcastically.

"Oh yes master. Sorry I was lost in thought." I said feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay. But tomorrow please take her to the training grounds so she doesn't get lost" she said

"Hai!" I said nodding

"Okay we'll go get some rest. You'll be training tomorrow to. Since you still haven't perfected your medical justu." She said

"Okay goodnight master" I said waving and walking out of the door.

I'm sure y/n is going to do great tomorrow And allways. I will help her become a strong ninja!

I thought smiling as I walked home.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. What time is it? I thought looking over to my alarm.

It read 7:23 am. Ugh so earlyyyy!  I should get ready since I have this so calling training today.  I got up and threw some clothes on that I found in the draws next to my bed. (Not mine btw but the photo at the bottom of this is your outfit  your wearing. But without the chidori and headband. Also you can change the colours if you want.)

After I got changed I found some bread in the kitchen and decided I would make some toast. As if on que I heard a knock at the door as soon as I was about to put the toast in my mouth. I walked over to the door with the bread hanging out my mouth. Well I'm going to look like an idiot to whoever is stood on the other side. I thought as I sighed and opened the door.

I opened it and saw a pink haired girl. "Oh hey Sakura what are you doing here this early?" I asked Taking the toast out of my mouth.

"Well master tsunade told me to walk you to the training grounds to meet kakashi-sensei" she said smiling as usual.