7.

Kakashi pov:

"Kakashi before you leave I have to tell you something important." Tsunade said before I left through  out the window again.

"I'm listening" I said

She paused for a mintue and explained everything

I nodded "I'll make sure to tell her if the mission is a success"

(Ooooooo what did tsunade tell kakashi? You gonna have to wait and seee hahahahah 🤐😈)

Y/n pov:

After packing up my stuff I knocked on narutos front door to see if he had finished. He opened it and nodded. Then we both made our way to the gates.

"Naruto?" I asked walking there.

"Hm?" He mummed

"I-I know it's none of my business but who is garaa. And why are you so irritated by him being gone?" I asked. That was the only thing on my mind since we left the hokage tower.

"Garaa... is a friend of mine who I can relate to. A lot." He replied

"In what way can you relate to him?" I asked confused.

He looked at me frowing a little And with saddened eyes. It made me feel guilty.

"Me and him are both jinchuri and we're out casted by our villages for being "monsters" " he said

I felt extremely guilty for asking now. I hope I haven't made him upset

I frowned too and looked up at him with a sorry look. He understood and nodded.

"I will do everything I can to help you get him back" I said now determined.

But before we knew it we were at the gate. he mummed in response and replaced his frown with a happy smile.

We were greeted by kakashi and Sakura at the gate. "Alright then let's go!" Kakashi said

We all mummed and started running threw the trees.

Time skip*

After around two days of walking we finally arrived at the sand village. On the way there we met up with a girl from the sand village who happened to be the kazekages sister. Her name was Temari and when we told her of her brothers kidnapping you could see the terror in her eyes. I felt bad for the girl.... In the two days of walking I became good friends with her too.

Once we got to the hokage tower we were told about the siblings other brother kanuro. He had been poisoned and nobody could treat him.

But of course Sakura offer her help and started working.

Me kakashi and naruto were sitting with two elders of the village while Sakura tended to gaaras injured brother.

"I'm sorry about earlier you look exactly like white fang..." the old lady said to kakashi

"Well I am his son" he replied rubbing his neck

"Huh really? I didn't know he had a son!"

After a while of talking Sakura was finished with kankuro and we could be on our way. And the granny decided the come along. Although I was sceptical. What use could an old granny be to us?

(Time skip after itachi vs kakashi and stuff bc I'm lazy and I wanna get to the actual gaara x reader as much as you guys 😂)

Arriving at where pakun traced the scent of the akatsuki cape we were met by other leaf ninja

"Y/n these are other ninja from the village" kakashi said

"This ones might g-"

"Why hello young one I've heard lots about you from my rival here!" Guy said getting kakashi in a head lock

You giggled and turned to greet the others when you thought you recognised as neji

His eyes widened as he recognised you too. "Nice to finally meet you again y/n" he said walking  up to you.

"Yes you've grown lots I almost did-"you nodded

"Enough!" Naruto shouted making you jump. You turned and saw his eyes had become red and his finger nails had become Long and sharp.He felt bad that he had shouted at you and his eyes and nail returned to normal.

"I am sorry. But this is not the time for a reunion ..." he said.

You looked down and nodded. You knew he was right. After there was a moment of silence.

Kakashi spoke up after seconds of silence "yes your right sorry Naruto, let's figure out how to get into this cave before we're too late...."

(Short chapter Ik sorry. also so so SO sorry for not updating for a long time I just haven't had any motivation to write 💀)