18.

The next morning soon arrived and you had packed your essentials for your visit to the leaf village...

"You ready?" Kakashi asked from beside you.
You nod in response and he smiled at you through his mask.

"We best be off then." He says opening the door of your house to reveal a red haired Gaara..

"Gaara... we were just about to leave..." you say as you walk closer to the door and put on a smile....

You were truly saddened by the fact that you would not see the red haired man for a whole month... the man that you had spent nearly everyday of your entire life here in this strange world...

His face remained as straight as before.. not showing a single one of his emotions..

"I... I just wanted to say goodbye... for now" he says as he looks into your eyes

You blush from the intensity of his green eyes...
You smile slightly "goodbye Gaara.... I.... I... will miss you...." I say looking at the ground..

Although.. before he had the chance to reply you leaned closer to him and left a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away...

His eyes widened at your actions... he was truly speechless...

"Y/-"

"Come on we best be off! You can go ahead and get a room to do this when we get back! Goodbye lord kazekage!" Kakashi said interrupting the red head...

Kakashi then grabbed your arm pulling you along.

"Hey! You interrupted Gaara!" You say trying to pry kakashi off your arm

Gaara let out an unexpected giggle... a noise you would've never expected to leave his lips...

You stare in awe..

"You best be off... we should keep kakashi waiting..." Gaara says slightly smiling...

You just nod unable to process your own thoughts 'did he just giggle....?"

"Goodbye y/n... i.. will miss you too.." before turning and waving behind him..

You blush even harder " He's gonna miss me!!!!"

Kakashi noticed your frazzled state and began to drag you along once again...

"Come on... we should get going now.."