15.

"Y/n... your shaking... are you sure your okay?" Temari asked with a concerned face.

You had both arrived on the street the roof top was located. However, the reality of what was actually happening suddenly hit you all at once. All you felt was a sense of nervousness and nausea. 'What if he doesn't like what am wearing???? What if he changes his mind about dating me..???' You keep doubting yourself over and over..

Temari firmly grabbed your shoulders so you were now looking here in the eyes. "Y/n you look gorgeous my brother wouldn't be such a fool to let such a gem like you escape his grasp." She said giving you a reassuring smile

"Right!" You said feeling a little relieved.

"Ok! Now go get his tiger!" She exclaimed and placed a hard slap on your ass.

You jumped at the contact and just glared as you made your way down the street.

"Now Gaara don't let me down." Temari smiled as she began to walk away

———————————————————————————

You finally reached the last step leading to the roof and saw a beautiful sight. Many beautiful candles and rose petals were spread around the roof as well  as a huge picnic blanket laid out on top.

You smiled and finally noticed Gaara stood with his back turned and looking up at the stars.

You approached him and put a hand on his shoulder "Gaara?"

He turned to you and you noticed his clothing. He wore a plain white shirt with buttons undone showing his toned chest and suit pants. You noticed his normal spiky hair was still the same old. Just how you liked it.

You smiled when he held the hand that was once on his shoulder. You blushed and noticed his own cheeks were filled with a bright red hue.

"Y/n... you look amazing tonight." He said with a slight smile and placed a hand on your cheek.

You blush became more noticeable and you snuggled into his hand which made his smile get bigger.

"Let us sit." He said and placed two cushions on the roof for you both to sit.

You both sat and watched the stars for a while whilst enjoying each others company.

'Gosh she's so beautiful' is all he could think while taking in your features.

Gaara cleared his throat finally gathering the confidence to speak again.

He placed a hand on top of yours and held your hand in his. You both stared into each others eyes in pure admiration.

"Y/n.. you know me. You know I'm not very good at using my emotions or just anything to do with emotions. However, I've been trying to love. But.. I don't think I need to try. Because..... because love came to me and has been pestering me to do this."

You stared at his wide eyed and your mouth agape 'wow! This man seriously doesn't act like this is a first date!'

Gaara sighed and continued " Y/n.. I've come to love you very much whilst you have been working for me as a body guard despite how it may have looked. I don't want to spend another second away from you so I want us to skip it all..."

"Gaara... I-I have felt the s-same for a very long time but what does skip it all mean....?" You asked confused and slightly worried.

"Y/n. Will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a f/c ring out from his pocket....