CHAPTER 19

Rafael

"When was your first date" The interviewer asked us. "Our first date was quite unexpected. Last semestral break, he was invited to my father's birthday and we trespassed on one of my parent's garden, that's the time we officially dated we decided to have our fist date there. We just eat some strawberries. It was simple but memorable" I answered.

But of course that's not true. They just asked me to create some scenarios that is based on some actual events. In short they just wanted me to add some seasonings for the final product.

"How about you Dalton? What is the personality of Attkinson that you liked the most?"

"He's mature and childish at the same time. He also has this personality where he always fight for what is right and I think that's the personality that I really like about him" Muntik na akong mapairap. Pansin ko ay dumadal-dal sya ngayon.

"How about you Attkinson? What personality of Dalton do you like the most"

"He always looks tough in front of others but when he's with me, he shows this gentle side of him and I'm happy because I only get that privilege" Hindi nakatakas sakin ang ngiti ni Trouble.

"Ohh, Dalton smiled for the first time in our interview" The interviewer giggled and teased us.

"Anyway, how do you feel about dating a guy?" Napatigil ako sa tanong. This past few days, I've also been asking myself that.

Trouble is here courting me and I'm not sure whether I like him or not. I'm happy when he's with me but I'm asking myself if this hapiness is really worth it. Pag pinag-patuloy ko to, baka kung ano ang sabihin ng ibang tao lalo na't pareho ang kasarian namin.

And that's my weakness, this toxic society is my weakness.

"Raf, she's asking you" Nagising ako sa realidad. "P-pardon?"

"How do you feel about dating a guy?" I cleared my throat first since I'm not really sure what to answer.

"Well, it's hard. The society is kinda toxic these days and some people can't accept this relationship but there opinion doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy" Mahaba ngunit wala sa sariling sagot ko.

Hindi ko alam kung saan nanggaling ang mga sagot na yun, kusa lang lumabas at hindi pa ako sigurado kung tama nga ba yun.

After a few questions, we are finally done for the day. Nagpaalam narin kami sa iba pang staff at crew saka tuluyang umalis.

The studio was quiet far from our condo that's why we decided to use my car as transportation.

Trouble was quiet in the whole ride and I don't know why. I wanted to ask him but I'm afraid that I'm crossing his personal space.

"In case you want to go at my house please make sure to lock the doors. I won't be coming home tonight" I gazed at him but he's been avoiding it.

"Where are you going?" He said while still not looking at me. "Sleep over"

"To where?" Nanatili syang nakatingin sa bintana. Ang bastos kausap punyeta. I'm slowly losing my patience.

"Trouble what the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped but tried my best to remain calm.

He finally looked at me innocently. "W-what did I do?"