CHAPTER 50

Trouble

I arrived at dawn. My head hurts and I feel like I'm walking on air. I realized everything when I was on the boat. He's going to the monks temple. I search it up on google and found out that it has two ways to travel there and it's faster on water than on land.

"Maayos ka lang ba hijo?" Sabi ng matanda na tumabi sakin "Ayos lang po ako"

"Alam mo, may isang lalaki dito na sumakay ilang buwan na ang nakalipas. Pareho ata kayong hindi sanay sa biyaheng pandagat oh eto" Inabot nya sakin ang white flower.

"Maraming salamat po"

"Alam mo bang maputla ka hijo? Hindi kapa ba kumakain?" Umiling ako "Nagmamadali po kasi ako. "Naku hindi maari, oh eto tinapay"

"Lola sayo na po yan. Ayos lang talaga ako" Nakumbinsi ko naman agad sya at hindi na nagtanong pa.

We arrived at dawn. There wasn't any person on the area that time so I decided to check in first. I'm so tired of traveling.

When the morning came, I started looking for tour guides to take me into the temple but there wasn't anyone. They said it's closed for the whole year.

It didn't stop me though, I went to the mountain alone. I still remember the way to the temple so I guess, I will be fine, right?

At the first mountain, I was already tired and hungry. I even forgot to buy food and water. It's too late to turn back now, when I arrive, it would be worth it.

At the second mountain, my strength was already draining slowly. My head hurts and I feel like I'm gonna collapse any second now but then I saw a very big entrance.

It's the temple.

Joy suddenly filled me and ran towards the gate but before I could even go in, my vision became blurry and my surroundings started spinning and started looking as if it was distorted. Everything went black in a matter of second.

Rafael

I woke up when I heard some voices outside the hut I'm currently staying. What are thery doing?

There was a lot of monks gathering. I went to ask Liam, one of the monks in training. "Anong nangyayari dun?" I asked him.

"May nakita raw na lalaki sa tapat ng gate. Walang malay" I couldn't see anything because of the crowd but my eyes landed on the white wristband the boy was wearing.

"I think I know him" I rushed through the crowd and I was right. "Trouble!"

"Trouble wake up damn it!" As my hands laid on his got shoulders, I immediately knew he had a fever. "Can I take him to my hut? He's my friend" The Abbott gaved me his permission and I immediately took him to my hut.

Liam gaved me a towel with tap water. "Thank you Liam"

"Okay lang, I think he passed out because of stress and tiredness. I also think he haven't eaten enough that's one of the reasons"

"How do you know this?" I asked him while putting a towel on Trouble's head.

"My father was a retired doctor" We chatted a bit before he left for his morning meditation.

I glanced at Trouble. I don't know where he has been in the past few months and how he came into this situation, but I don't really care at all. I just miss him so much.

I left a small peck at his forehead "I miss you"

"Me too" I flinched when I suddenly heard him talk. "Trouble" My emotions starts to become a massive mess.

I couldn't say anything and my tears just started to flow. "Shh, I'm sorry I left you without a word"

"I don't care. As long as you won't leave me again" I hugged him. I couldn't explain it, I just want us to stay like this.

"Stop, I have a fever" I pouted "You weren't here for five months? Why can't I kiss you?"

"Stop whining and talking so loud. The monks might hear you" He hugged me from behind and I didn't say anything "Do you really not hate me?"

"I don't, Claire always told me that people has their very own reasons. I know you have one and I also know you wouldn't leave me without any word--" He cut me off with a kiss.

Akala ko ba ayaw nya!

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. I just miss you so much" He started explaining everything. How his depressed ex boyfriend blackmailed him using our properties.

So that's why, Papa and Dad had some problems even before the day I left. "I got everything right here" He handed me bunch of documents.

"Tsk, that ex of yours will get a punch from me if I see him in the streets, but for now--" I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll spend my time with you. Let's leave tomorrow after we return the files to Dad. We still have a week until prom and graduation"

"I'd love that" His lips landed on the back of my hand "I really miss you"

"I'm glad your back"

"I was so scared you'll hate me when you see me" I sighed "I almost did, but I can't, I'm head over heels inlove with you" I saw him rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Shut up" He kissed me again but this time it was much more tensed and full of longing. "I love you" He whispered, catching his breath, still hugging me from behind.

"I love you more"

We both stayed in that position. I also found an excuse to skip meditation. "Here, eat a lot" Sinubuan ko sya ng paborito nya.

"This one is better than the chicken nuggets Zyrus got me on the island" I looked at him, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Did you eat it?" He shook his head "Nope" He answered immediately "So you starved yourself?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you want me to eat it?"

"No"

"Then stop asking" I pinched his earlobe. "Kailan kapa natutong sumagot?"

"Aww, sorry sorry" He flinched. I just let out a sigh "Tsk"

"Im sooorry! I was just teasing you" I didn't look at him started eating "Uyy Raf! Joke lang eh" Hindi ko parin sya pinansin at hinayaan nalang.

"Rafael" I jumped when he tickled me. "Hey stop!" I said, laughing.

"Not until you forgive me. I was just teasing you" I cupped his face and gaved him the sixth kiss for this day.

"I'm glad you're here again" I said between our kisses.