SPECIAL CHAPTER: SUMMER

Rafael

I pouted when I saw Trouble eating ice creams
without me. It's already summer and the temperature is rising. Even the

"It's really hot today and I feel like someone is giving death glares" I didn't answer and focused my attention on the book I'm currently reading.

"Why won't you talk to me?"

"I have nothing to talk to you," I said. "Really" I cursed when I felt something cold touched a part of my neck. He laughed so hard because of that.

"Trouble!" I shouted and he immediately yield like a puppy "I'm  sorry! Here, I brought you a popsicle"

"So, you think that I'm easy to get? You think you can get me with just a popsicle?"

"Popsicle with a kiss, is that alright?" I stopped to think for a second "Yeah why not?" He gaved me a kiss before finally handing me the popsicle.

"When are we going for vacation? I really need one" Pinunasan nya ang noo ko gamit ang panyong dala-dala nya. "Malapit na, we will just wait for your parents to come back from the US. About two weeks kaya konting tiis nalang"

"Why do we need to wait for them? The heat is killing me, also, I want a vacation with only two of us so I could spend more time with you" He chuckled. "We can just spend summer with your parents then just th both of us"

"So where should we go? Paris? Denmark? Hawaii?"

"What? That's too far besides I really want to take you to my yaya's hometown in Cebu. I want you to meet her. She's like a mother to me, so technically it's like your meeting my family" I gulped, meeting his family? What if they wont like me?

"Why are you pale?" Trouble asked "I don't know, I'm nervous"

"Pft! What? My lola is much more intimidating than them yet you handled it well. You'll be fine"

"You really think so?" He nodded. That nanny was the one who valued Trouble the most, I need them to like me for Trouble.

"Ohh, I see determination"

"Of course, they treat you well so I must get their permission" He tsk-ed and kissed the tip of my ears "It doesn't really matter if they don't approve. I'm yours already"

"But still—" He cut me off with a kiss "Stop thinking about it"

"Go away, it's hot in here"

"Then let's take a shower" He grabbed me but I stopped him "No, It's my third time already" He just pouted and went to the kitchen without a word.

I smiled secretely "How cute"

...

"Attkinson bilis!" Keisler commanded me. I rolled my eyes on him "Excuse me? Ikaw kaya magdala ng maleta?"

"Oh—chill basta bilis bilisan mo yang lakad mo" I snapped at him and dropped his bag "Ikaw na mag dala ng sayo" Inis kong sabi.

"Joke lang hehe" I faked a smile and rolled my eyes once again. It's our summer trip but here I am, dealing with this guy right here.

"I should've went with Trouble. I shouldn't have agreed to pick you up. If only he didn't used his puppy eyes on me, I wouldn't be here!"

"Stop complaining and let's go!" Pabagsak kong isinara ang pinto ng sasakyan at nag drive papunta sa beach house na sinasabi ni Dad.

Throughout the ride, Keisler didn't do anything but sing. He's singing songs from the jeje era.

"It really hurts ang magmahal ng ganito!" Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at sinubukang i-iwas ang pansin sakanya. Tangina naman oh.