Is this a sign?

YALL--
THIS IS AN UNFINISHED STORY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS;  GO TO THE TABLE OF CONTENTS, CLICK ON THE ONE TITLED "NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS"...🤞🙏0V0/(not out yet, i apologize)
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:)(y'all prob read stories at 1 in the morning don't lie)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you're making your way downtown..

walking fast..

faces past....

and you're....At the nearby Jack In the box. 

You're met with the minimum wage, teenage, pimply faced, Jack in the box employee, who's fearing  a certain elderly vegan will kick down the door and strum some tunes on a ukulele.

 Your mind trails off to think about what you should order. As you look around the menu trying to see if they added anything new, a lady scoffs at you for taking more than 4 seconds to decide what to order.

 Deciding to not hold up the line, you go with what you usually order and sit down at one of the tables to wait for your order to be up. 

Once your to-go orders up, you start walking over to the doors as you notice a sign..

Your two brain cells work hard to form the next words..

..

....

.......

.

''Is this a sign?''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hAhAAa as you can guess, this is just a joke-writing  and not meant to be taken to seriously...

This is sadly what my first story is going to consist of. I hope someone enjoys this although I highly doubt it. I first came up with making this story since I thought there weren't enough Jack in the Box x readers oUt thEre. I've always had a small celebrity crush on the amazing truly gorgeous Jack in the box mascot (I mean who wouldn't with that smexy business look they got ;))))))))))))))))   so that's also a reason I decided to write this. I don't expect this to get popular, this is just a little fun story I decided to write. The second part is in the making! For those who care (or don't) I won't be like other wattpad writerz who leave a story unfinished (I sound like a politician, lololol wattpad politics) There will be slow updates since I have school work, famiLy things, and I also want to make sure I deliver some of my best work, anywho! I hope you'll bear with me on this :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July update I guess lolz..

I've been feeling so unmotivated lately. I'm trying my hardest to update this story and it is getting done! just- incredibly slowly. 

Thank you to anyone who still kept reading the story :)