The following day~

smol lemOn warNinGGGGgggGggGgGg tehEee the following content shall be rated PG:13

Although parental guidance isn't all suggested, lets not make them even more disappointed by making them read this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ugh, well that was a strange dream. Why the frick did I dream about Y/N?

You raised your My Little Pony bedsheets and rolled out of bed gracefully, hitting the floor with a beautiful thud.

"Zoinks! That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!" Exclaiming from the back pain. You hear the doorbell ring, so you got up and waltzed towards the door. Not wanting to get murdered, you check the peep hole glass thing like a normal person and not a horror movie protagonist. You spot Kyle nose first in the peep hole, (this interaction reminded you of how people who get up close to ring doorbell cameras look) "Watch your profanity" he tells you in a British accent. He then walks away, to far away for you to spot him anymore.
You just sorta shrug it off, by doing so, you end up smelling urselF a bit. Oh my gOsh, oh oh stinky~ I'ma cry- why is this, is this who we are? Is this what we are meant to 🐝 and how we react?

After a moment of pretending to vomit, you start going towards your bathroom and open the door, just enough to step inside. A thought had been bouncing in your mind for a while. Well it was more like front page for your brain cells..

who was that....dude...you saw in your dream?

Being honest with yourself the guy in that dream was very....very.....enticing to you.

As you were taking the clothes off your body, getting ready to turn on the water and step into the shower.

You couldn't help but feel incredibly aroused . Now closing your eyes you imagined his large cold hands peeling the clothes off your body... you slowly got closer to your...area..

"hm? whats this? You're trembling already and we haven't even started , puppy~"

You whimpered to yourself. Oh just the thought of it was pure ecstasy.

naw boi what thehe;lv

You stopped yourself. There were places to be and things to do that didn't involve "self-pleasures"..

Once stepping out of the shower you glace at the mirror and do the f-boy face. Blasting from your apartment, was the Lyrical-genius CupcaKKe with the amazing song "Squidward Nose"(not sponsored). Now staring at the clock on ur Android 69, u relize something.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................

..............

....

..........................

....................................

...............

...............

....................

........................

.......................................................

..............................................................................

..........................

...........

.........................................................................................

..................................

.............

......................................

................................

.............you're late for work--
GAWDAM-
SPEEEEDING TOWARDS THE FRONT DOOR, TOSSING THE ONLY FLOOR FIT YOU HAD LEFT AND FUMBALIMG WITH SOME BUTTONS, YOU MARCH ON OVER TO TURN THAT DOORKNOB AND LEAVVEEEEE YOUR 0.69 CENT RENT APARTMENT.
..
Now at the office, you pull the chair by your desk back and sit down tiredly. "ugHhHH, I can't believe I made it by a fraction of a second.."said mumbling,...the time to keep capitalism going had bit to comence.

Ur own personal montage of music echoed in your head as you sped through paperwork like the true #gaslightgatekeeptheyboss you are.
----------

Okay...yall-
Let's 🐝 honest here.
This story is garbage.
Who agrees?
*Wild agreeing cheer noises*
Yea, as i thought.

sO, this story will be reborn, into one that makes more sense. :) Hopefully that will 🐝 a bit better,
Byebyez
Don't let the lice bite <3