Fight Song

"Oh Jackie~, how wonderful it is to meet here don't you think?"

.........................

You and Jack turn your heads to see whoever just opened their snout. You're both met with a 420 centimeter cockro- person, with longer than Rapunzel's tower, matted, blond hair like the color of hydrated pee, orbs(eyes) the color of a Humphead wrasse, and skin the color of a white porcaline doll from goodwill.

You don't say anything at first until the beetle(not the band) opens her mouth and says

"JaaAck-kun, who's this tall not-kawaii baka, Jack-kun is with? your making me jeluse not that I would care Baka!! UwU" .....................................................................wot...............................................................................

You were surprised she didn't start singing fight song right there and then. You were taken aback by what she said and was about to throw one of your killer insults until Jack interrupts you(sadly) "The Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I was going to get some cookies for meh when I saw Jack-kun talking to someone! Obviously I had to go see what you two were doing!!" You internally roll your eyes and look over to Jack ku- I mean Jack. Anyone could tell he was trying not squish the ant under his expensive, glossed with burger greased shoes. "Well the Y/N...for starters this is y/n" You look over at the Y/N and wave slightly, Jack glanced at you, then continued talking, "We were just talking about French Fry, I'm trying to see if I can get y/n to take care of her for a while."

"woooOOoOt???? You asked THEM to take care of French Fry?????" The Y/N spits out annoyingly. "Yes, I did." gritted through his teeth. Although she was incredibly annoying, it was strange to see Jack so agitated. Your mind wAndered and pOndered about why he seemed so angered.

You heard a phone ring

Jack looks down, then stretches his hand into his pocket and whips out his iBox3000. Wow he's rich ;) you thought to yourself but then snapped out of that thought when rich boi spoke. "Ah, we'll have to cut this meeting short, I have something I need to attend." He then gracefully flew away from view and was never seen aga-

ehem

He gracefully walked away with his hands in his pockets.

He then turns around

and winks at you.

0-0

0_0

:0

You make a power move and wink back while pointing finger guns at him