An answer

''Is this a sign?''

.......

Silence fills the Fast food Joint until one brave lad decides to give you an answer to your question

.

..

.....

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

''nO, thiSS iS pAtrick''

....

.........

....................

If silence was loud this event would be right under the dictionary definitions.

You look over to whoever said that and give them a round of applause for their brave actions.

Moving on from what had just occurred, you look over at the sign and step closer to get a better look at it.

'REQUESTING A PERSONAL ASSISTANT , IF YOU GO UNDER THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA AND ARE INTERESTED, GO TO YOUR NEAREST JACKINTHEBOX TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM '

Your curiosity leads you to check what they request and......surprisingly......You fit under all their conditions. You don't have a very well paying job so maybe switching over to personal aid, might be the way to go. Deciding to give it a go, you walk over to the cashier and ask them for an application form. They point over to a lazily put together pile of papers and tell you that the forms are there. You thank them for their directions and walk towards there.

Once you reach the pile of papers you...

take a piece paper....

and eat it

jk you didn't do that,....

or did you..?

anyways-

Once you reach the pile of papers, you take one and look it over. You're already imagining yourself with this high-paying job basically jumping in your limited edition shrek converse. The rude relic from before scoffs once more....

this bi-

You turn your head over to her almost instantaneously. Tired of her party city wig having, scoff sounding like me trying to get mucus out of my breathing pipe at 2 in the morning, Husbands probably has one of those 'If I was you, I'd think TWICE before getting in MY way, i'm an AMERICAN ' shirts...You walk over to her menacingly and stare at her. You both lock eyes..... you give out one of the insults you came up with in the shower that is enough to make her ancestors regurgitate from the emotional damage..

''*scoff* your mom, your dad, your crocs, your trailer, your dollar store sunglasses, your walmart purse, your Marshalls lamp, your Ross chair, AND your Fry's lower than low prices keychain.''

The woman takes a step back and starts stumbling around until they grab their chest and slip on a fry that ever so conveniently was there.

''OHH SOMEBODY- OH SHE NEEDS SOME MILLKK''

The entire Jack in the Box is S H O O K , including the cashier from before who definitely doesn't get paid enough for this. The cashier fumbles around a while not knowing what to do. You decide to do the gOod thiNg and you run over to her checking if she was ok. She grumbled while you held her arm and provided support for her back so she could sit up. The woman looked at you with a weary look in her eyes. You felt kinda bad for her although she did deserve the 'your crocs' thing. There was a small crowd around the lady and you. After only a few seconds, you hear the entrance doors of the Jack in the Box fling open. Both the injured relic and you turn to the left to see news reporters drawing closer to you.

''TELL US, WHAT MADE YOU HELP THE WOMAN WHO SLIPPED ON THE FRY????''

Microphones are shoved at your face, anticipating an answer.

'' I.. uh, I didn't want her to get hurt especially if I-'' You remember your future job as a personal assistant as well as any job or social status could be at risk.

''if I...Was right there! I couldn't just stand there as someone might have been injured.'' You reply to the News reporters as cheerfully as you could.

''Wow! what a kind person you are!'' and other compliments are thrown out by the growing crowd around you. After a few more questions, the news reporters thank you for your time and leave. You had sighed in relief when you watched the reporters leave. The lady from before had stood up and was grabbing her things to leave.

''have a good one...'' you hear the lady mumble

You are quite surprised by this

You are quite surprised by this. You smile softly at the previously rude lady.

''Take care of yourself Ma'am!''

''Do call me Gertrude'' Gertrude smiled back at you and exited the Jack in the Box

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy endingzz~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this, have a nice day!

Third part in making 8)))))