-

Renjun was wrapped up in a huge fluffy white blanket. The lights were turned off and the curtains were closed, the only light in the room was coming from the tv in front of him.

His hand reached out and grabbed a handful of popcorn that he later stuffed into his mouth, eyes focused on the random episode of Moomin playing.

He heard the apartment door open and close a sign that someone came in, he muttered out a soft "hey" sparing Yangyang a glance as he just got back from class.

Yangyang smiled setting his bag down somewhere randomly on the floor, Renjun was surely going to tell him to move from later. On his way to their shared room he stopped behind the couch Renjun sat at.

A wall of pink hair came down covering the tv, but before Renjun had the chance to complain about his inability to watch Moomin's great adventures, he was cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting his forehead leaving a gentle kiss.

He closed his eyes briefly savoring the feeling of his boyfriend's lips delicately pressing against his forehead, he always enjoyed the feelings. It never failed to make him feel butterflies no matter how many times Yangyang has done it, he loves it every time.

The moment was over after Yangyang pulled away smiling, Renjun turned around and smacked his arm muttering about how now he needed to go skip to the part he was at before Yangyang so 'rudely' covered his view by kissing him.

After changing into a pair of sweatpants and plain white shirt, Yangyang joined Renjun in watching Moomin cuddling with his boyfriend who seemed to do dearly love the cartoon.