===

Renjun glanced at Yangyang disappointingly. You see they decided to go the arcade for a date, it seemed like a fun idea.

Yangyang winning a bunch of tickets in the basketball game setting a new high score, Renjun cheating to try and beat Yangyang's high score.

Yangyang letting Renjun win in Pac-Man by purposely losing before he beat Renjun's high score, just a regular fun date.

However when Renjun made an off hand comment about how cute the plushies in the claw machine was, Yangyang made it his own personal mission to win Renjun one before they left.

At first Renjun thought it was cute, Yangyang trying so damn hard to win him the plushie. But then things started to get out of hand when Yangyang spent over a 100 tokens and still couldn't get the plushie.

A bunch of staff members came over and offered to win it for them, even telling the store were the plushies can be bought. But Yangyang was way to stubborn to give up.

After spending a grand total of about 567 tokens and three hours of their time spent Renjun stepped in and told Yangyang to stop who then kicked the claw mechanic and stopped away like a child, much to Renjun's amusement.

Renjun laughed at Yangyang who took his phone out and looked for the plushie on Amazon finally giving up on the thought of winning it himself.

Now looking at the plushie on his bed he asked Yangyang out of curiosity how much money he spent on the claw machine only to end up disappointed at the dent his boyfriend put in his bank account for a stuffed animal.

But he also found Yangyang's stubborn and childish side charming shaking his head muttering out a 'dumbass' with a small smile on his lips as he cuddled with him.