====-

Once again Renjun sat at the edge of his roommate and childhood best friend's bed eating ice cream with his tear stained checks.

"I really thought this time would be different, he was nicer. They always just wanna date me for the sex, no one has ever actually had feelings for me."

"That's because you only ever fall for douchebags, you need to stop fucking accepting every date a fuck boy asks you on. You deserve so much better, you deserve someone who actually loves you. Someone that appreciates your Moomin plushie collection, they way you randomly wake up and choose to dye your hair, you're cute smile, and playful bullying. Someone like-"

Yangyang cut himself off before he could finish his sentence, someone like me. Those were gonna be his next words.

He has been hopelessly in love with his best friend for years now. Watched him date every asshole imaginable, get his heart broken cry then date another guy that'll hurt him.

It hurt seeing him be so happy over a fucker that would just break his heart, that smile quickly gone in a few months at tops.

"I should date someone like you, right?"

Yangyang looked at Renjun who smiled weakly back at him.

"I don't always fall for douchebags, after all I fell for you."