=

Yangyang wasn't the best at keeping secrets. Which is why he now found himself with his best friend's lips against his own, a hopeful attempt at shutting him up.

You see it started when Hendery sat across from them, ranting about his 'one-sided' feelings towards a certain 5'7 Chinese Burnett male.

Now the interesting thing was that Yangyang knew that the other male also had feelings for Hendery, however what he didn't know was that he was planning a grand confession. But luckily Renjun knew, and came to the rescue.

Upon the sense that Yangyang was gonna say something he wasn't supposed too, Renjun grabbed him by his shirt collar and smashed his lips onto his own. He didn't know what else to do.

Both Yangyang and Hendery were in pure shock while Renjun pulled away muttering that all the talk about confessing and feelings made him want to confess, it wasn't all a lie.

Renjun has had feelings for Yangyang since they were 15 and still living in their childhood homes, they were neighbors turned best friends.

However he definitely wasn't expecting to confess to his long time feelings to get Yangyang to shut up about someone else is long time feelings.

But in the end it worded out for the best since his best friend ended up kissing him after he confessed, closing their eyes pressed their lips onto one another leaving poor Hendery forgotten as they shared their brief own cloud9 moment.