Chapter 1

Author's Pov

Jungkook the richest CEO in the whole ASIA was forced to marry the servant of his father who was an orphan. He can't do anything but to agree with his father's offer cause in his mind he will not fall in love with the guy, but will only treat him with respect. So that's how it started from the day they are already married, but Jungkook was wrong about  his feelings towards his husband named Jimin.
"Jimin? Can you help me with this dishes?", a 21 years old Jungkook shouted at 15 years old Jimin who is busy doing his homework in the living room.
"Coming!", the young boy shouted as he went in the kitchen to help his husband who don't know how to wash the dishes.
"OUCHH!", a sudden accident happened to Jimin who is trying to reach the cabinet to put the glass plate, but only got his finger cut by a sharp object that is above the cabinet.
"Are you okay? What happened?", Jungkook asked Jimin with a worried voice as he came to check Jimin's hand.
"Uhmm yes! It's just a scratch.", Jimin replied while trying not to blush by Jungkook's caring behavior.
"It's just scratch my ass! My father would come yelling at me for not looking at you. So be careful next time.", Jungkook said as he clean Jimin's wound.
"Thank you!", Jimin thanked the older man who is now putting back the medicines he used in Jimin's wound.
"No, its my job to take care of you. And I promised that I will take care of your hands!", Jungkook promised like any husband do.

It's been 5 months and the bond of the two is getting closer day by day until the two decided to take risk of everything and love each other deary like any couple would do.

1 month later
" HYUNG! Can I meet Dad (Jungkook's father)? I have something for him", Jimin happily asked his husband for permission before leaving the house to meet his father-in-law.
"Go ahead but be careful. And I'm coming home late this day cause I have a lot of meetings to attend", Jungkook let Jimin as he went to kiss his husband lips.

Timeskip
Jimin rang the doorbell as he waited someone to open the door.
"Ohh! Mr.Jeon, come inside", the new face Jimin had never seen before while working at his father-in-law house answered.
"Uhmm how do you know my name? Have we met before?", Jimin asked curiosly.
"Ahh Master showed me your picture who was so proud about his son who married an angle like you", the girl said as she and Jimin walk inside the house
"Jimin!", the two got cut off from their conversations when a man called Jimin's name
"Daaad!", Jimin quickly ran to his father-in-law arms.
"Calm down kid!", there old man said while chuckling about Jimin's cuteness but two eyes is watching him with hatred
"Ohh, taste this Dad!", Jimin offered the bag full of his dish.
"Neon, take the plate I want to taste my son's husband dish that looks so fresh", the old man asked his maid.
"Ohh so her name is Neon!", Jimin said while smiling at his Dad

While his dad(Jungkook father's) keep on eating the food he suddenly got chocked by the food so Jimin being a caring son-in-law he quickly run towards the kitchen to grab some of water. But because of hurry Jimin picked the glass of water that is on the table not knowing what's on it.
He quickly give the water to the man but after drinking the water the man suddenly felt dizzy so Jimin quickly called the ambulance.
While waiting Jimin keep on walking back and forth not knowing what to do.
"How pathetic you are!", Neon suddenly said behind
"I k-no.. Wh-whaat did you say?", Jimin asked the older women but only got a smirk from her.
"Ohh I just remembered that the water you gave to that old man was the water I'm going to give to that old man", Neon said
"W-what do you mean?", Jimin suddenly asked the Neon
"Ohh I don't want that old man keep on mentoining you in front of me when I more deserve Jungkook more that you. So I decided to poison him with that water and now it's look like you are the one who killed him", Neon said proudly.
"How could you do this? Jungkook will not going to love a girl like you" , Jimin said bravely
"Ohh let's see when he found out you are the one who gave him tga glass of water", neon said as she walk at the back door before the ambulance came.

Timeskip(At the hospital 🏥)
"How is he?", Jimin asked the doctor hoping he is fine
"He is so lucky to survive that posoining but the poison was so strong that causes his body to be in a coma", the doctor said
Jimin thanked the man before sitting back feeling guilty about what he did(its not your fault sweet)

Jimin quickly informed Jungkook about what happened but Jimin can't control his tears so while waiting to Jungkook to come and explain what really happened he cried himself out.
"WHAT THE HELL! I TRUSTED YOU BUT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?", Jimin heard Jungkook shouted at him while Neon was standing behind, and it feels like everything was over.

To be continue....

(To be honest, this is my imagination between me and my crush but I want to share it with you by changing the characters into Jikook) 🌟🌟