Chapter 7

"Ahhhhhhhh! Stop! I'm sorry!", a person shouted in pain while the other keep on pulling her finger one by one that feels like hell to her.
"Sorry my ass! CAUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE DID YOU LISTEN WHEN MY WIFE KEEPS ON BEGGING YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN?", Jungkook shouted at Neon who is now full of blood and looks like she didn't eat any food ever since she was locked up in that basement.
" Nahhhhh! Please no more! ", neon pleaded to Jungkook for him to stop the torture but before Jungkook could ever leave the basement he punch neon across her face causing the girl to faint.

Jungkook's Pov

After torturing Neon like what I promised to her I went upstairs to change my now bloody clothes.
Jimin's cute figure was the first thing that appeared in my sight when I opened our bedroom door. He was curled up inside the blanket while sleeping beautifully. I'm so lucky to have him and if only I could turn back the time where I always hurt his feelings, I would choose to believe him at that time.

After changing my clothes I quickly put them in the black bag not wanting Jimin to found out about what happened to my clothes.
As I walk out inside the bathroom Jimin's confused look presented infront of me.
"What's with that confused look, love?", I asked him as I went beside him.
"Hyung!", he called with a worried voice.
"Hey it's okay! Is there any problem?", I comfortly asked him as I carried him in my lap.
"M-my b-breast h-hyung!", he shyly said that made me also confused about his breast so I look at where he is talking about and damn! His breast is getting larger.
"Hey! There is nothing wrong with your breast and it's normal for a teenager like you", I tried to comfort him but Jimin is not that dumb though.
"But I'm a boy Hyung! I even have a feminine part down there!", he irritatedly said.
"Look at me Minnie! Don't be so insecure about yourself love! You are always beautiful in my eyes and always remember that I love you for who you are, love!", I sincerely admitted my feelings towards my fluff ball that made him peck me in the lips and being a lovely man I also pecked him back.

"Can you call Taehyung Hyung to come over while you are still at work? I need someone to play with Hyung!", Jiminie pleased using his puppy eyes. No matter how I hated Taehyung I couldn't resist Jimin's eyes so I let him call Tae cause I don't want hearing his voice.
Yes, Taehyung moved out ever since me and Jimin's relationship got better but Jimin always want someone to accompany so he always asked me to call Tae to come over.
"Thank you so much Hyung!", Jimin squealed as he kissed my cheeck before biding his goodbye.

Taehyung's Pov

Jimin called while I'm busy signing a lot of papers here in my company but Jimin is more important so I quickly left my office and wait straight to their house.
"Hyung you came!", Jimin shouted as he come to hug me that made me want to kiss him hardly. His feminine parts are getting bigger and it's getting harder for me to control myself.

While the two of us are watching movie Jimin came to sat in my lap causing me to groan cause he is sitting under my hard aching part.
"Hyung! Can you remove the remote in your lap!", he innocently said. Gosh what am I going to do.
"I'm sorry Jimin but Hyung is hurt from where you are sitting right now!", I lied to him causing him to quickly sat down on the couch while looking at me with a worried face.
"I'm sorry hyung I didn't know about that!", he sadly said.
"No, don't be sorry Minnie! You can still sit next to me Min!", I said to Jimin who only nod his head.

The movie is already finish so I decided to ask Jimin if he wants to watch other movies but I only found him sleeping next to me so I decided to cover him with the blanket next to me.

While looking at Jimin's sleeping figure I decided to take a picture of his beautiful body cause why not?
As I'm checking the picture that I took a while ago I noticed the time on my phone screen and it's already 7pm knowing that Jungkook was ready to come home. I don't want to face him so I kissed Jimin's forehead before leaving the house.

Jungkook's Pov

I parked my car in our parking lot before entering the house knowing Jimin is sleeping at this time and guess what I am right. I found Jimin being curled up on the couch and Taehyung was no where to be found knowing that he already got a home.
I went closer at my sleeping wife to wake him to have something for dinner but before I could wake him up I heard him moaning something so I decided to went closer and damn! He is moaning my name and his moans are the most beautiful moan I have ever heard. Knowing that he is having a wet dream I tried to wake him up and luckily he did.
"Hyung! Your home!", he happily shouted my name as he went to hug me.
I carry him on my lap and said, "looks like you  had a good dream while sleeping a while ago" causing Jimin's cheecks to turn red as roses as he hide his face in the side of my neck.
Before I could utter another word I felt Jimin's lips attached at my own lips and you already know me so I kissed him back but what makes the scene even hotter is Jimin grab my hands and put it around his ass.

Author's Pov

The two keep on eating each other face while little moans can be heard between their make out session.
"Hyung! I want more!", the younger moaned while grinding at Jungkook's dick.
"Sure love! So can you tell me what I've been doing in your sweet dreams?", Jungkook sexily said as he lift Jimin's tight shirt causing his breast to bounce because of lack of support.
Jungkook's mouth watered of his wife large exposed breast but he wants to hear more interesting words.
"Talk!", he hardly slapped Jimin's ass causing Jimin moan so load.
"Y-you are touching me d-down here Hyung!", Jimin answered desperately as he grabbed Jungkook's hand to cupped Jimin's leaking pussy.
Jungkook stated to move his long hands up and down inside Jimin's pussy while busy sucking breast.
"Hyung! Moreee! Just like that Hyung!", Jimin praised his Hyung who is busy pleasuring Jimin.
Not after long Jimin shouted Jungkook's name as he cummed so bad that covered his cum covered Jungkook's pant.
"Hyung that was so good!", he sexily said as he went to kiss Jungkook so badly.

TO BE CONTINUE...