Chapter 16

Author's Pov

"Why do you remind me of her love? You too look the same but it can't be you! She is a girl but you are a boy, but your face always remind me of her.", Taehyung thought got interrupted by the person moving in his arms.

"Good morning love!", a sweet voice greeted Taehyung who immediately replied with his smile that can warm everyone.

"Good morning to you too baby!", Taehyung smilingly said before giving his lover his good morning kiss.

The two keep cuddling in each other's arms until one of them decided to get up and prepare their breakfast, but the one who decided to get up couldn't feel his legs so he stumbled back on the bed.

"Did I went too rough last night?", Taehyung teased his lover who immediately send him a death glare making Taehyung to laugh nervously before carrying his lover to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minji's Pov

While I was walking around the park I saw a group of friends laughing at the two kids who are happily teasing each other.

They reminded me of a boy who promised me to protect me from harm but it's been 8 years that I didn't get any news from him.

8 years ago

Author's Pov

One is crying while others are laughing.

The sight angered a boy so he quickly run towards the group of people and started pushing them away.

"You already know me so better run to save your life!", an angry voice made the group of friends to run away leaving the girl who stopped crying after she feeling safe in the boy's behavior.

"You okay?", his angry voice turned into warm voice after seeing the girl still sitting on the road. He extended his hand who happily accepted by the girl.

"I'm Taehyung!", he introduced himself making the girl to smile before introducing herself back.

"I'm minji!"

"Why are those boys bullying you?", Taehyung innocently asked while they both are sitting in the bench.

"I don't know! They hate me for no reason!", Minji answered back making Taehyung just nod his head.

"Since we are friends then I will protect you forever!", Taehyung promised before showing his pinky finger to minji who happily accepted it.

Since then both of them always hang out secretly that made Taehyung not to know about Minji having a twin bother.

Until one day, Taehyung didn't come in the place they are always hanging out. Days passed but the boy didn't showed up. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into month and months turned into years but no Taehyung showed up.

Until Miniji gave up on waiting for him......

End....

Minji's Pov

I just smiled at the kids and decided to continue walking not caring where my feet will drag me.

I am enjoying my time in this place when someone bumped into me making me lose my balance but what made me angry is this man just stood there looking at me.

"What the fuck! Are you blind?", I shouted angrily but what made me more angry is he rolled his eyes on me like what the fuck.

"Annoying!",

Did he just call me annoying?

Author's Pov

Minji stood up and ready to punch the tall man who immediately dudge it making her to scream in anger before kicking the guy's poor balls.

"What the fuck!!! Do you know who you are dealing with?", the man shouted in anger while clenching his hurting balls.

"Oh are you Mr. Muscle Pig?", Minji answered while laughing at her given name to the man.

"Jeon Jungkook!", Jungkook smirked when Minji's face turned pale before laughing nervously.

"Ah Mr. J-jeon? I-I'm s-Soryy! I didn't know that Mr. J-jungkook is young man I thought he's old!", Minji nervously apologized. Well, you can't blame her. Minji is always busy at her school and works that she don't care about the people around her. She just heard that Jungkook can behead you without thinking twice.

"What's your name?", Jungkook said wanting to clear what's on his mind.

"M-minji s-sir!", she replied making Jungkook to look so shocked before dragging Minji to the nearby restaurant.

Timeskip

"Where is my brother?", Minji asked while letting her tears to fall down after knowing the truth that his brother is being locked up in the Jeon Mansion and how his little brother suffered enough.

(let's cut this scenes first)

Jungkook went home after telling everything to Minji and he can't believe that the person he keeps on searching for about a month is just living not too far from his company.

After tracing everything from the start he found out that Jimin lost his memories from being traumatized after witnessing his parents death and how they fake that his parents died in a fire house.

Jungkook felt hopeless at that time remembering how Jimin prepared everything for him yet he didn't appreciate it.

Jungkook's way to make Jimin his again is to solve everything from the boy's past and to let him remember everything from his past.

The thought of Jimin becoming his again made Jungkook to smile and promising himself not to hurt the boy's fragile heart again.
.
.
.
.
.

Minji went home feeling happy and guilty about the fact that her brother is suffering while she is having a good life.

Minji saw her mother sitting in the couch so she immediately run towards her mother embrace letting her sobs to come out.

"Beautiful lady! Why are you crying, hmm?", the woman asked her crying daughter who even sobbed harder.

"J-jimin I-is a-alive!", she answered through her cries.

"Jimin? Your brother? Where is he?", the woman was shocked to hear that her step-daughter's brother is alive.

Minji started to tell everything to her mother who started to feel happy towards her adopted daughter.

The woman couldn't help but smile seeing Minji's eyes full of hope and all she needs to do is to support and help her daughter.

"We will find him Lady!", she even send a hope in Minji's heart to find his innocent brother.

To be continue,,,

My English is not good at all so I apologize.

I have this news story and I feel like my English grammar there is more clear and fixed.