Chapter 12

"So it's you?", a venomous voice scared the girl who is tied up in the chair.

"No! Jungkook listen I j---", the girl didn't even finished her sentence when Jungkook slapped her so hard before screaming at her face.

"YOU JUST WHAT? YOU JUST PUT THE POISON ON THE DRINK AND JIMIN ACCIDENTALLY GAVE IT TO MY FATHER? COME ON NEON! DID YOU NOT REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE MESSING AT?", Jungkook coldly shouted while pointing his gun on Neon's forehead.

"J-jungkook s-sorry p-ple---", Jungkook again didn't let her finish when she emotionless shot Neon's head causing them to spread into pieces.

"I can't stand hearing your begging!", Jungkook mumbled with anger before signaling his men to clean the mess.

Flashback

Jungkook's Pov

This past month was a very terrible month for me. Everyday I will always see Jimin's face everytime I close my eyes making me feel like I want him back. I don't know the reason but first thing I know is that I hate him.

I went towards my hidden closet to grab my gun feeling like I want to kill someone when the USB taehyung threw to me got my attention.

This thing keep on making curious what's in the USB so I just grab it before connecting it to laptop.

What I saw made my blood boil making me threw everything in the room. Guilt, anger, and pain was being mixed up at that time.

I saw who really the cause of my father's death and there's no other than Neon.

I called someone to put Neon in the basement where I can teach or maybe kill her for every damage she caused.

End of the Flashback.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After ending Neon's life all I remember is how to say sorry and fixed everything with Jimin.

I caused too much damage to his life and I don't know if he can still forgive me.

First thing I know is that I'm the cause of his nightmare.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's Pov

I was laying next to my sleeping Jimin when a sudden phone call distract me from cuddling Jimin.

Looking at the name of the person I carefully removed my arms where Jimin is laying his head before answering the phone call.

"Get to the point!", I seriously said to other side of the phone.

"You need to get back here! The company needs you!", a familiar voice said who is Yoongi Hyung answered.

"But aren't you the one who is taking over yet!", I said cause I need to spend more time with Jimin.

"I am! But we also need you here Tae!", he said with serious tone making me think that it's really important to get back there.

"Okay! I'm coming back tomorrow!", I sadly said before hanging up the phone.

I decided to wait for Jimin to wake up so that we can talk about it. Maybe I can let him come with me. The problem is if he wants to start a new life with me in Japan where my company is being run by me in there.

Timeskip

I was making a dinner when a small figure came to interrupt me.

"Hyung!", an irritated voice of Jimin made me turn around to look why he is sulking this time.

"What happened? And what's with that pout!", I asked him as I pecked his pouting lips making his smile to show up.

"Nothing! I just got what I want now!", Jimin said with a cute voice before hiding his face in my chest. What is wrong with him? He came with a sulking look and when I kissed his lips he just acted like he didn't came in the kitchen with an irritated voice. Jimin is really confusing sometime.

"Jimin can I asked something?", I asked him a calm voice while we are eating making him look at me with a confuse look before nodding his head.

"Do you want to start a new life with me?", I nervously asked him. What if he don't agree, right?

"Hyung you already know the answer! We talked about this last time and as I said I'm ready to forget the past and start a new life with you.", Jimin replied with a calming voice.

"So what if I said let's move to Japan?", I said as I can feel my hands getting sweaty.

"Then let's do it Hyung!", Jimin answered with an excitement making me look at him with shocked but he needs to know who I am.

.
.
.
After I explained to Jimin that I run a company in Japan and as like Jungkook I'm a Mafia boss also but I am more shocked when he kissed me saying he loved me for who I am.

I am really greatful to have him.

To be continue..

I maybe updare it tomorrow or this night.. ☺️