Owen Teague| #1

⚠️Warning⚠️ smut

⚠️Warning⚠️ smut

~~~~~~~~

Owen was roughly kissing me, moving down to my neck. I could feel his teeth biting onto the flesh of my neck and his tongue licking over the love bites he created. I could feel his hands start to go down to my breasts and lightly squeeze them.

While his left hand was on my breast his right hand started to travel down into my underwear and starts to lightly rub my throbbing sensitive clit. Then he adds his long middle finger inside me and starts to pump in and out, then adds another finger then a third.

"Oh Owen, faster" I moaned loudly

~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting against the bed head reading, when I heard a small noise come from beside me. I looked over to see Y/N shifting in her sleep whimpering, and I thought she was having a nightmare.

But that changed when I heard her moan my name and telling me to go faster. I couldn't believe that she was having a wet dream about me, that's when an idea popped into my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel myself moaning in my sleep, when I felt something wet move along my lower region. That's when I realised that I wasn't dreaming and looked down to see Owen lightly licking my wet throbbing bundle of nerves.

I could feel his long hair tickling my inner thighs, I grabbed at his beautiful brown locks and pulled lightly. My mind was fuzzy, my blood was pumping so loud I could hardly think straight.

Pleasure was coursing through my body, I continued to pull his hair while moaning his name.

"Oh shit, that feels so good" I couldn't stop the noises coming out of my mouth, until I started to feel a knot build up inside me.

"F-fuck Owen im gonna-" I couldn't control myself, the pleasure I was feeling was so over powering.

"Cum for me baby, that's it" and that's what did it for me, it felt like an explosion and all I could see were stars.

My legs were shaking violently but that didn't stop Owen from continuing to help me ride out my high. He finally finished and went to lie down next to me.

"Thanks baby" I spoke out of breathe. He crawled up my body, and placed a soft kiss upon my lips.

"Anything for you darling" he mumbled.