Julian Spitzer| #1

⚠️Warning⚠️ swearing, mild violence and cheating

~~~~~~~~~

Brendan and I have been in college for a few months now, and we're already home sick. So right my brother and I are going home for a few days.

After a couple of hours of driving, we finally arrived home. We thanked Sanjay, and walked towards the house.

"Do you think mum will be okay with us coming home without calling?" I asked Brendan.

"Yeah of course" he shrugged, as we walked into the house.

We walked to her room, and knocked. I heard swearing and banging noises. Furrowing my brows, I opened the door. I gasped at what I saw, i could feel Brendan tense behind me.

I saw my mum half naked, along with Amanda and my boyfriend Julian.

"What the fuck!!" I yelled furiously. I felt tears stung my eyes, as I looked at them in disgust.

"Y/N sweetheart-" my mum started saying but I cut her off.

"No you don't get to call me that, you slept with my boyfriend and the woman you work with. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said angrily, I could see the guilt all over her face.

"I get your life is a mess, and that you're still upset that dad cheated on you. But what gives you the right to sleep with my boyfriend.....you know what, you can have him because I'm done and don't think for a second that I'm ever coming back home...I hate you" i spat, then turned away and ran out of the house.

As I was rushing outside, I heard someone calling out to me. I was stopped, when a hand grabbed my arm.

"Please baby, I'm-im so-" that's when I turned and punched Julian in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"Don't call me baby. How could you Julian? After all I've done for you, I would fight against my brother whenever he bullied you, I would help you with your depression and make sure you took your pills. I-I loved you, I loved you so fucking much and this is what I get in return. You sleeping with my fucking mother...you disgust me. Don't ever come near me again, don't call, don't talk, don't do anything. Goodbye Julian, I hope you'll be happy with her" with that I left Julian, crying and bleeding.