advantages

tw: mentions of suicide, gore, violence, and foul language.

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and thoughts of those who's thoughts are still completely controlled by the mask.

single quotation dialogue is basically belongs to a person who isn't a mask or has gained a bit of freedom from the command and can retain their own thoughts..

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

3rd pov:

The day had just begun. The crisp night air warmed when the sun rose up and illuminated the buildings, mixing together pinks and bright oranges that reflected off of the their glassy exteriors. Butcher mask would have stopped to enjoy this mellow view; maybe even sat down and stared at the pretty clouds if he wasn't running for his life. 

While on his regular patrol, he purposefully bumped into a strange, almost naked mask in swimming trunks who was eyeing a group of humans. He apologized with a head bow and hoped his distraction worked, but unfortunately it worked too well. From the moment he lifted his head, the masked swimmer didn't seem to accept any form of reaction except for fear or anger.

Right now, it was fear. He was currently sprinting down the halls of an office complex, trying to lose the maniac who was hot on his heels.

'crap' he swiftly moved to his right in order to avoid a punch that barely missed him. The punch landed on the wall he was near, and it gave in from the crushing force.

'Find somewhere to hide. You can't run forever.'

Butcher mask didn't pay the punch any mind and took the one second delay gratefully. He forced himself into a tiny storage closet and held his breath in order to hear the muscular man's movement. The swimmer's heavy foot steps boomed away in the opposite direction.

He exhaled in relief and relaxed his tense shoulders. He turned to examine the room, but stopped when he made eye contact with a human to the corner. 

'Push humans to the edge of despair.' His hands twitched madly to reach for the cleavers that hung at his sides in leather pockets.