lost girl

tw: mentions of suicide, gore, violence, foul language, harmful thoughts, and sexual assault.

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and thoughts of those who's thoughts are still completely controlled by the mask.

single quotation dialogue is basically belongs to a person who isn't a mask or has gained a bit of freedom from the command and can retain their own thoughts..

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

'You are tasked with aiding humans. You go mostly unnoticed by other angels, but caution should always be taken. It is suggested that you keep your mask safe. Any damage to your mask or head could interfere with HAPP's data. The information is much more vulnerable since it is a foreign script from an outside source. Instances where mask-like behavior or dark thoughts protrude your train of thought or actions are likely, as the mind tries defaults to the original command."

Butcher mask's hands twitched lightly. He had outbursts of cruel behavior towards masks, as other masks might have towards humans. 'So the green blob wasn't kidding about the command remaining.' Most of the times, he was aware of his thoughts, but other times...

'I see. Thanks, CV.'

'CV?'

'I need to call you something, right? Why not abbreviate command voice?'

'No.'

'I know you like it-'

'No.'

Butcher mask sat up and started to gather his things. Tomorrow was a new day.

.

.

.

3rd pov:

Butcher mask strode through the buildings in a fast paced walk. The buzzing had become quieter and the day became dark. He had gotten used to the light buzzing around him, most further away from where he was.
As hopeless as it seemed, he tried to get to those who were most vulnerable to attack, but he never seemed to reach them in time. He could've helped; he could've helped if he had arrived faster. Maybe if he could run a little faster, he might be able to-