ten

Thank you for reading<3
Season 1 Episode 9
Ophelia was with Klaus , Marcel vampire army.

"Let us begin with a toast to our shared immortality. After thousands years, One might expect for life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrow to diminish with time,But as vampires, we fell more deeply than humans could possibly imagine."Klaus says as the maids put their blood inside of their cups. Ophelia gagged.

"Insatiable need,Exquisite pain."He says to us as the maids hand them their blood.

"Our victories, And our defeats. To my city, Mg home again.May the blood never cease to flow."Klaus tells all the vampires.

"And the party never end."Marcel say smiling. "To New Orleans."Diego says as they all get their cups and drinks it.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership,And I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No. My intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have,What Marcel in fact, Took and built into this. As you can this girl is carrying my children and other girl Hayley at my house. Consequently, I trust you will pay her respect both of them. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of my three children to create hybrids. I assure you, I do not."Klaus says to all of us I rolled my eyes.

"Father of the year."I said as Klaus goes back to his seat.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust.Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see,How can I sire any hybrids if there's are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn?"Klaus tells us. "What? Klaus no."

"So eat, Drink, And be merry, and tomorrow I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt Go ahead. Have fun. Kill them all."he says. I was walking to go away.

"Going somewhere?"Diego asks me Elijah comes and snaps his neck.

"Elijah,You shouldn't be here. Klaus has his guys watching me."I said to him. "I wouldn't worry about them."

Rebekah comes and snaps one of Klaus army of vampires necks.

"Come. We must't linger. Let's get you some place safe, Hayley is safe."Elijah says to me.

"No, You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. It's the werewolves who need help. He order a wolf hunt as some jacked up peace offering to Marcel Crew. You have to help them."I told them two.

"Out the bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad? I think you should be grateful we came here to save you."Rebekah says to me.

"Listen, Rebekah. All my life , I've wanted to know who my real family was,and just as I find out that they're out there bayou, Klaus orders them and my sister is out there."I said to Rebekah. "You found your sister?"

"You wanna help me? Help me my people, please."I said to the original vampires.

Narrator POV

Elijah and Rebekah made their word to Ophelia and Hayley to protect their people.

"Fine them! And bring me some heads!"Diego yells as Elijah and Rebekah vamp speed.