New kid next door

Dream's Pov

I woke up to moving vans outside the empty house next door I rubbed my eyes to wake up and look out the window I moved slowly to the window and saw a nice family moving stuff in the house. I got up from where was and headed to the bathroom I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm I checked the time and it was 6:30 in the morning I got in the shower and started washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner that smelt like watermelon and then I washed my body and rinsed off.

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist I headed to my room to change I took out a black shirt and black jeans I put the pants on and slipped on the shirt I threw it on I put on a necklace and a few rings and went outside to watch the neighbors move stuff in I saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes and also a girl that looked actually like him.
I made eye contact with the boy and he smiled and waved at smiled back he motioned me to come over but I shook my head he frowned.

                   ❤️ George's Pov  ❤️

   I was bringing bags inside when I saw a boy looking at me we made eye contact and I waved at him he waved back I couldn't help but look into his yellow eyes they are pretty I motioned for him to come but he shook his head I frowned I looked at my mom and asked if I could go talk to the neighbor and she nodded I looked around to see that we are almost done so it was fine I walked over to the boy's house and he wasn't on the porch anymore so I knocked on the door to the house. I smiled as he opened the door I was greeted by a boy who was very much taller than me I looked up and said hi in a quiet voice.

He replied and said Hello I'm Clay but most people call me Dream 

he smiled at me with his pearly white teeth I just stood there staring I forgot to answer my thoughts were interrupted by Dream asking what my name is

George, I said with a big smile on my face he looked at me and smile I put my head down because I was blushing I was wonder if you would like to hang out maybe on Saturday I asked him looking down at my feet playing with my fingers

It's fine if you don't but if you want to then meet me at Valley Park 2 blocks down I said and walked away without a reply I sighed and saw my sister looking at me she asked so is the boy single she asked I shrugged Lexi kept asking but I just walked away from her and headed to my room to take a snooze I woke up to a delicious smell coming from downstairs I got up and started feeling dizzy so I sat back down and got back up slowly and walked downstairs. George was greeted by his mom making steak and fries my mom placed the food on the table and she asked how it was the talk with the neighbor, it was fine I guess she looked at me with a confused face.  What's wrong Georgie she asks it's nothing, mom I looked down at my plate and she decided to drop the subject anyways you have school tomorrow make sure you join any subjects you want I nodded I was going to join the cheerleading team I was so excited to let's eat mom is Lexi joining us or is she eating in her room? Yeah, she's eating in the room she replied we finished eating and I was heading to bed.

Word count :707
I hope you like this chapter I'm excited about the next two I hope you like it 😌
Leave a vote and give me ideas for more chapters ahead like if they get together should I make them have babies of no