Morning love

This chapter contains
// fluff // and smut //
                      George's Pov
I woke up to Dream holding onto me I moved his hand under the sweatshirt and when I felt his hand against my dick it got hard I moaned at the touch of his rough hands I heard Dream mumble something so I take his hand out of the sweatshirt he looks at me and says was I touching your dick I nodded with a smirked he sat up and I sat on his lap Clay I whispered in his ear he hummed can we head to my house please he nodded he tossed me a pair of blue boxers and grey sweatpants I climbed to my window Dream followed I pushed dream on the bed and I took off my clothes in front of him I light a candle I could see from the corner of my eyes Clay was hardened I looked at him for consent to take off his pants and he said yes I took off his pants and boxers a looked at him again he said yes and nodded I took his boxers off and saw his 11in  hit his stomach I leaned over to get I put it in my mouth I took in as much as I could I heard groans from Dream I went slower and he complains and grabs some of my hair and I gaged on his cock I thought that was enough I grabbed the lube from the dresser next to me and put it on my hand and applied it to dreams cock and around my whole I went down slowly and took in a little bit of him at a time before going down completely he held my hand your doing good baby he said kissing my chest and slowly going up to my nipples I moaned I bounced up and down on his cock at first it was pain. But soon became pleasure my legs started shaking and I cummed but dream wasn't done he turned my body against the bed and continued to pound inside of me harder clay mghhh I moaned right there clay he hit my prostate right on I cummed for the second time clay are you almost done I moaned yes baby just hold on just a little bit longer I yes right there Clay I lifted my head back and he started kissing me on my neck. Clay let out a loud groan and I could feel his seed inside of me he laid right next to me and brushed my hair out of my face I kissed his lips George can you please call me Clay from now on I nodded and continued to kiss him.

                        Clay's  Pov
      George let's go take a bath he nodded and I carried him bridal style to the bathroom I put him down on the sink counter he hissed from the pain but I ran a bath and I was waiting for the water to get warmer and I went back to George and kissed the scars on his thighs and left purple and red marks I went to his neck finding his sweet spot and making sure there is a big red spot there I continued until his whole neck is covered I stepped back and looked army masterpiece I felt the water and it was warm I put George in and got clean sheets from his closet and removed the dirty ones and put them in the corner and went back to George and sat behind him I scrubbed his back and his hair I washed his hair off and he started falling asleep so I took him  and dried him off and put him in. A black sweatshirt with a smiley face I laid him down and was about to leave to my house when he said can you please stay. Fine I took off my shirt and sweatpants and laid right next to him I put my hands under the sweater and pulled him closer to me. I cuddled with him until I knew he was asleep I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him and me a put it as my Lock Screen I put my clothes on and climbed through my window I wanted to take George to one of my secret spots I went to my window and climbed into George's room he was still fast asleep I got in beside him George it's time to wake up he groans I grab the blanket off of him and go under the sweater and start kissing around his waist I can hear him moan he moves under my touch now I know he's awake let's go I want to take you somewhere so get up and take a shower fine Clay he gets up and pulls me by the collar of my shirt I follow him and he pulls me into the bathroom he takes off his sweater and I can see his cock is hard he walks over to me and begins taking off my pants oh so you want me to showers with you "Yes" okay then beg for it.

George's Pov
I looked up at Clay with puppy dog eyes and he sighs fine but no seggs because I need for you to walk. I sighed fine but can I at least suck you off he nodded ok I started the shower and bent down in front of him and I can feel him getting hard. I get in the shower and hear him taking off the rest of his clothes and slide in behind me he hits me from behind me I feel his erection on my back I grab the back of his hair and I turn around and moan into his ear he pinned me against the wall and moved down to my weenie and started sucking on it and moved his hand back and forth and I cummed in his mouth and he came up to me and showed me his tongue and slowly swallowed it he knew how to turn me on I wanted him right now I looked at him with puppy dog eyes he looked confused what do you want now George I want you all of you "tonight George" I frowned fin wash my back for me then he nodded I washed my hair and rinsed off and got out and dried off and put some clothes on Clay was in the shower longer fixing his problem by himself he came out with a towel around his waist George can you climb into my room and get me clothes I nodded. I climbed into his room and grabbed his black pants and a white shirt and a yellow bracelet I found on the side table I went back through the window to my room and I come back and see Clay sitting on the bed I place his clothes on his lap and smile I gaze at his abs take a picture it will last longer he said fine I'll look away he turned me back around no it's fine I like when you watch me he said with a smirk on his face I shook my head as facing the window are you almost done yes I am I turned and saw him putting on the yellow bracelet so where are we going, Clay

Give me ideas for the next chapter and chapters ahead please and thank you
Comment if you liked it

Word count : 1261