Dreams part of the story

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
// Fluff  // Achohol Abuse// A bit smut //

                   🥺Dream's Pov🥺
I saw Annie kiss George on the cheek before he entered the class I was jealous but why was I jealous we are just friends right? I'm not into George and if I was there would be no way he was into me he walked in and noticed I was mad and he tried talking to me but I ignored him before I knew it class was over and I ran out to the bathroom and look in front of the mirror and looked at myself no wonder he couldn't love me I got out of the bathroom and drove home no one was there I grabbed a bottle of vodka and climb into Georges window I sat down in the corner drinking the bottle of vodka I sat there for hours until I heard the door open from downstairs I tossed the bottle under George's bed I heard George come into his room and he turned on the light. He saw me I was holding my hands to my eyes cause they hurt and he came over to me and poked my head I looked up and saw him in a cheerleader outfit I felt heat in my cheeks and I looked at him up and down taking in the view he's asking why I'm in his room and I just looked down at my hands I was waiting for you George grabbed me by the chin and made me look at him I leaned in he looked at me and he could smell the alcohol but before he could pull away I kissed him I tried to get into his mouth but he wouldn't let me I bit his lip but not hard enough to draw blood I explored every inch of his mouth leaving no spot untouched he moaned into the kiss and I broke away from the kiss and sat on the bed George sat on top of my lap and started grinding on my lap I groaned I felt my erection grow he stopped himself because he remembered I  was Drunk so he got off and went into the bathroom to change into pajamas he came back and laid down on his bed he patted down next to him so I laid down next to him spooning him we fell asleep spooning.

Word count :417

Sorry that this is short but I wanted to get this in before the next chapter