I'm going to be putting in some of my own quotes in this one.
~~~~~~~~

Holy shit, you look so nice today. Love, I hope you ate today, I'm so proud of you. Remember to always be yourself no matter what. It's okay to be apart of the LGBTQ+ and it's okay to be who you want. Whatever you're going through right now, I know everything will be okay. Just try your best to stay positive. And don't give up. Always focus on what dreams and goals you have in life. Try and wake up today and be ready to have a great day. Plan out your day to have a great day, and if your plan fails then try again, tomorrow. Try accomplishing things every day. Work harder every day to reach a certain goal. And then every day you should be looking forward to it because you have something to do, you have planned something thats going to make you happy. And don't let anything or anyone try and stop you from accomplishing your dreams always do something that will always make you happy. Don't do it for someone else,  do something for yourself. 

"Sometimes reality doesn't do you justice, it won't always be a good story to tell. You may be the illustrator, but not the author. You can't predict your story. You just hope you write it right. There will be some errors, but it'll be a good error, it's an error of change." And don't worry about the number of bad days you're going to have. Bad days are something that should be looked at from a different perspective so they are seen as good days. Bad days should be seen as days that might bring you down, but at the end of that day you made it through and you didn't give up. And that should motivate you to keep going. "Bad days are probably the most important thing in life because if you can overcome those days then you can overcome anything. And it's alright if you can't handle the days that hurt. It'll just take some time. But, don't worry you got this. I know you do."

"Making the decision to put time and effort into something is a confusing decision. But, many do think that when they try their hardest they are putting effort in. But in reality, the answer to effort is practice. Practice is the answer to everything, and once you've practiced there's the effort we've all been waiting for." the thought about how practicing is the answer to the effort is insane. You should try to always put in as much effort as you can. Just try your best, we will be proud of you either way. Just do your best and be proud of yourself for trying your best to do things that might've been hard for you to do in the past. Don't be too hard on yourself, you donlt deserve that. Everything will be okay, I promise.