Hello! I hope you are having a good day. I'm very proud of you. You've made it so far and you're doing amazing. Life would be horrible if you weren't here. You are such an amazing person. You are loved, appreciated, worthy, trusted, respected, wonderful, and so much more. You are worth so much. You mean everything to me. You are so important. 

There could be reasons why you want to give up, but you shouldn't. Because even though I don't know you personally and I don't know what you go through, I still know that you are capable of getting through it. See I have been going through a lot of things and I'm still here. I cried sometimes. I wanted to give up. And it was all because I had this unexplainable feeling. The feeling made me feel alone, invisible, worthless, not important, and etc. but I still do feel like that, and thats okay. because as long as you believe in yourself and find a good coping method you will be fine. 

Life would be so boring and easy if nothing ever happened. Things happen for a reason. And even if your goal is to be happy never forget that you will get there one day. I know you will. 

Surviving is the first step of healing. You can do this, I know you can. I'm so proud of you.

You got this okay? I promise you it is perfectly fine to not be okay. You won't always want to smile. Smiling gets tiring after awhile and that's okay. I promise that everything will get better. There is someone out there for you. Soulmates aren't just lovers. It might take awhile to find yours, but I promise you yours is trying to find you. You just have to be prepared for the worst. 

"To work on yourself is the best thing you can do. Accept that you are not perfect, but you are enough. And then start working on everything that destroys you. Your insecurities, your ego, your dark thoughts. You will see, in the end you're going to make peace with yourself. And that's the greatest thing in the world."

"As time goes on, you'll understand. What lasts, lasts; what doesn't, doesn't. Time solves most things, and what time can't solve, you have to solve yourself."

"Life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it. It is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something. Unless you make something it's as though you aren't there."

"Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you'll never get the same moment twice."

"Cause you never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don't."

"Most of the pain you're dealing with are really just thoughts... ever think of that?"

"Someday your soul will no longer longer in places where pain exist."

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope."

"The beauty of you is how you wear who you are."

"One day you will wake up and all of a sudden the weight of the last few weeks, months or even years will be lifts off your shoulders. You can't control when that day comes, all you can do is stay strong and trust that it is coming."

"Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again."