Luffy x sick! Reader

You wrapped your jacket tighter around in hopes of it spending more warmth but it was so cold outside even this did not warm you up.
The Sunny had been docking at a winter island since yesterday and today you had drawn the short end.
You had to stay back and watch the ship with Luffy.

Who by the way was complaining about it being him all the time. It was the first time he had to take watch since two months...
It was annoying in the beginning and got even worse with time.

"(Y/N)!" he whines as he comes towards you.
You looked at him, with a tired smile on your face. If he kept it up with the complaining you will blow.
His constant whining was ruining your day. Not to mention you were already anxious about being at a winter island.
Your asthma had a habit of acting up when you stayed in the cold to long.
Luckily for you Chopper had come up with a medicine for your attacks.

"I am bored, play with me!" he said and grabbed your arm.
You shook his hand off and smiled at him.

"Its super cold Luffy, Even tough I would like to warm up, i can't bring up any energy to play with you."
The cold made you sluggish and all you wanted was to sit in the kitchen underneath a blanket and enjoy the warmth.
Hah, you wanted Sanji to hurry back and start cooking. The kitchen was super warm when he was cooking.

Luffy made a sad face but went away.
Don t let yourself get weak! Don't let his face move you, (Y/N).

You stood at the reeling and looked out to the sea. Originally you wanted to look out for any marine ships that may arrive at the port.

The fact that your crew managed to not attract the attention of them for more then a few days was concerning to you.

It made you believe that the next time you encountered the marine soldiers it would be more difficult to get away. More then normal.

You leaned against your hand and sighed. Before you could stop yourself your eyes wandered to the sulking thing in the back of your eye and found that he still was sulking and looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"argh," you sighed and buried your face in your hands.
You already lost the moment he grabbed your arm. You had no real excuse. No reason not to play with him, other then a hunch, a fear that might not even come true.
"what could happen?" Chopper had your medication adjusted when you joined and since then you had not a single attack.

You swore to yourself that once you started feeling restricted you would stop and go inside.

Not to mention you had your emergency medicine in your room. You or Luffy could get it if something happened.

You turned around and walked towards Luffy who was looking down thinking he had no choice to get you to play with him.

You stubbed him with your foot and he looked at you with tears in his eyes.
You smiled at him and said. "just a little while. What do you want to do?"

"Iwant to play hide and seek !No wait lets play catch!" He yelled excited.

"Alright,-*you tabbed him*- You're it." You said and brought distance between you and him.
Luffy stood there for a second before laughing and chasing after you.

You tried to evade him by running around the mast. But Luffy stretched his arms to get you anyway.

"No Devil-fruit powers! That's cheating Luffy," You exclaimed laughing while being in his arms.
"Aww, alright. Still you'reit," He giggled and let you go, before running away and hiding somewhere in the orange bushes.
"Luffy, this is catch,"you shouted at him and hurried to get upstairs.