Doflamingo

So this is my first oneshot... I hope you guys like it !

If you do please let me know ;)

Now enjoy reading my friends !

Important: If you notice any words being written together or a word missing. Please send me a comment.The app is messing with my uploads...
I looked it over and tried to fined every error but you know how it is.
_________________________________________________________

Doflamingo Donxquiote was the best thing that happened to me in my life.

Growing up in a abusive household life was not easy. It was hard, everything you did was looked down upon. Your father always shrived for perfection and you could not give it to him.

The first thing you did wrong in your life was killing your mother, at least from your fathers view. She died during child birth. The second disappointment was your gender. My father wanted a successor , a son ! not a daughter he could do nothing with. When he beat you he would always say how it was your fault that the light of his life was no gone and that you should have gone in her stead. And then he would hit you harder, blaming you for the memories that resurfaced in his mind.

The first years of hitting was torture but you still believed that your father loved you and that if you did what he wanted the beatings would stop, but as you got older you soon realized that the beating would never stop.And that your father did not love you at all.

One faithful day your father decided that he did not want you anymore and sold you to the nearest slave trader.

"father no! " You screamed and trashed around, trying to break free. "I swear I will do everything to please you I swear !" you cried and begged for him not to do this.

But he just watched as the men tied you up and took you with them, not one emotion showing on his cold face.

"This girl is beautiful, Joker will be happy about the sum she will earn us" one of the men laughed.

They were three men,two had a bulky body and were tall, on their hips they stored various weapons. Their cloth were spartanic only consisting of shoes and a skirt like shorts.

The third however was different, rather than bulky he was of a slim statue and did not wear any weapons on his hips. He had longer reddish hair in a half up do and wore long pants without a shirt and a leather jacket. He was the one who kept talking about the man called Joker.

Maybe, you thought, maybe I can get free. That man-woman looks like he can do nothing and the other two are dump as hell I bet.You spent the next few minutes trying to come up with a plan. "Excuse me ?" You asked quietly and stopped walking. "Don't stop walking" The one behind you said and pushed you to the ground roughly.

"AAAH!" the short guy screamed "watch out you idiot, what if you hurt her ?!" "that wont be problem one bruise is not that bad " the laughed and lifted me up. I gasped as his sweaty fingers grabbed my arm.

The short man walked upto him "Are you stupid ?" He asked, his tone serious. The other man just Laughed nervously. " No !" he exclaimed appalled. The short man just laughed - you sure are_ he thought. "well if you were clever you would have noticed that the slaves that are not damaged get more money than the damaged ones" The red haired man was almost exploding with rage. One could see that he was at his witsend, clearly the guys were not his normal work partners, his behavior was way to emotional to be dealing with such idiots on a daily basis.

As the two men begun to quarrel you took the chance and begun to trash around in the third mans arms. The moment you got free, you took off as fast as you could. Not bothering watching where you ran, who you rammed into or anything else, the men behind you were shouting at each other as they tried to catch you again, and followed you around the island. The only thing on your mind was, Escape !. You did not know how long you ran, but when you stopped, it felt like hours later. The ocean was in front of you, the water waving at you like it was friendly welcoming you into its depths.