Sweet //Bartholomeo x reader

You hummed happily while you went trough your wardrobe searching for something cute to wear.
Finally, after weeks of not seeing each other you had the chance to go out with your boyfriend again.
He had been busy these past weeks and with the navy always on your heels it made it complicated to go out.
But now you had the chance to go out on a festival together.
You traveled with Bartholomeo on his ship and when they stopped at a summer island and had found wait a few days until the log pose registered.
You pulled a light pink dress out and mustered it.
"This seems like a good choice "you held it infront of you and checked yourself out in the mirror.
Approving of the way the dress made you look.
"Great now onto shoes !"
You thought about what kind of shoes would be the best suited. You wanted to wear heels but if you walk a long time in them you'll get blisters... also you have to think about the place where the festival was being held at.
After looking at different kind of shoes would decided to go with a pair of black sandals with a three inch heel.
Deciding to have a short shower you did not notice a certain greed haired pirate enter the shared bedroom.
Sighing at the feeling of your now cooled skin you wrapped up in a towel stepped out.
How come he is here ? Normally he would go into the city to annoy somebody to cure his boredom or, to pass time.
Bartholomeo hurried up to you with a wide smile on his face.
"(Y/N) !" He exclaimed pulling you into his arms"
"I just saw the best thing and I mean THE BEST thing !"
Surprised you laughed "What did you see ?"
you already had a hunch what he saw. The blush on his face told you everything.
"The straw hat senpais are heading towards the island !" He exclaimed swirling around the room. He stopped in front of his fan wall. It was where he hung the wanted posters of every member of the straw hats.
Bartholomeo sighed. "I can't wait to see luffy senpai!"
Of course it's going to be luffy senpai you chuckled at your boyfriends fan boy behaviour. "Well I would love to see Zoros muscles in action..." You teased.
Bartholomeo turned around "but (Y/N) ! You can't look at the muscles of another man ! Your my girlfriend !!" Bartholomeo pouted. "I know I was just teasing you"
You walked over to the bed and went to grap the dress you wanted to wear.
"I am going to dress! Then you can tell me more" you gave him a Peck and went to go to the bathroom. Only to hear Bartholomeo realise that you only wore a towel. "AAAAH ! I hugged (Y/N) in just a towel!" Bartholomeo looked at the cloud door and felt something run down his face. His imagination running wild.
On the other side of the door you covered your face. "Dear Roger!" You exclaimed blushing a deep red.
He almost saw me naked ! Of course you and bartholomeo saw each other naked but you were still shy about your body and would rather that he did not see you like that on many occasions other than that.
After some time you managed to put on the dress and made your hair ( any beautiful hairstyle you want) and decided that you looked perfect.
The bedroom was empty as you walked in and you didn't wonder why. Bartholomeo would most likely stalk his senpais for some time.
but the festival You thought.
You bit your lip.
What if he forgot in all his euphoria? It was really special that the two of you could spent some quality time togehter and you really looked forward to it.
But now with the straw hats it made the situation difficult. You wanted to spent time with your beloved alone but you also wanted him to be happy and of he had the chance to meet his idols face to face you wouldn't want to ruin it.
Walking up to deck you decided to trust Bartholomeo that he would come, after all he is your boyfriend and loved you.
As you looked at the city you couldn't help listening to the small voice that said "to him they are more important... he will forget that he wanted to go out with you"
You shook your head and went into the city passing the time looking into shops.
The weather was perfect for a firework.
The thought about you and bartholomeo spending the evening together made your heart swell.

You couldn't wait until evening.
After some shopping you went to take a break in a small cafè. It was a gem. The interior  was made to look like you had traveled in time, and even the walls looked like you were sitting in a room from the baroque times. What made the cafe even better were the tall bookshelves that stood everywhere. you went to take a seat at a small table in the middle of the cafè.