Luffy x reader

"(Y/N)!!!" A loud voice interrupted your nap.
Groggy you turned around and tried to make out who called you.
you had such a nice dream... all you wanted to do was turn around and continue dreaming. Fantasising about something that would never happen.
The sun burned in your eyes and you questioned yourself how you were able to sleep at deck anyways.
A tear rolled down your cheek as you tried to keep your eyes open.
You wondered who would disturb you from your nap. Everybody knew that since you took night watch almost every night that you had a preferred sleeping time in the afternoon after.
Either something happened or someone is bored. And since everybody else was quiet you guessed later.
Seconds later a shadow covered your sight and you were able to identify your captain.
"Luffy" you groaned "what do you want ?"
"Play with me ?" He asked holding up some cards.
"Why don't you ask someone else ?"
"Everyone else says their busy"
"I am busy too !"
Luffy pouted "sleeping is not being busy it's being lazy. And now play with me" he complained.
Sighing you sat up stretching your muscles "Alright. What game do you have in mind ?"

"Shishishi " Luffy laughed and sat down next to you.
"Well it's this game Chopper showed me some time ago and it's really fun ! So I wanted to try it with you"
You blushed at your captains words.
Get wanted to try it with you. It made you really happy to know that there are some things Luffy loved doing with you.
And even though you loved your naps, for moments like these you would trade them anytime.
Luffy pulled one of the tables infront if the lounger the two of you sat at.

"Ha ! I win again !" You laughed and slammed your card down onto the stack already lying on the table.

Luffy whined and threw his remaining cards down.
"(Y/N) ! How do you always win ?"
"I guess it's a natural talent, hahaha"
"Ah ! I'm hungry"
You giggled. This was so Luffy.
"You think Sanji will make something ?"
"We can ask him, I bet he won't say no" you got up and began cleaning up the cards.
Luffy was already walking towards the kitchen.
"(Y/N), hurry up or else I am going to starve to death !"

Luffy always had a thing for being dramatic when it came to food. It was one of the things you liked about your captain.
Someone who was so strong and so serious in fights could be this ... silly when it comes to food.
" your not going to starve !"
You hurried down the staircase and smiled at Robin who was reading a book like always and Nami, who was sunning herself.
Robin looked up from her book and had a knowing look in her eyes.
I waved at her and she chuckled before resuming reading.

"You're to slow!"
No please don't do what I think your about to do Luffy. This is going to end badly for both of us but mostly me !
Luffys arm sneaked his way around my waist and pulled me into him.
You knocked into the rubber human with a force that knocked you both down.
For a moment you forgot how to breath. The heated, scarred skin of Luffy brushed your cheek and you found yourself blushing.
We are so close... your heart was beating in you chest and you hoped Luffy could not feel or hear the beat of it.
Slowly you looked up to lock eyes with dark brown eyes that reminded you of chocolate.
For a few seconds you just looked into his eyes. And watched the expression in them change from amused to confused.
Realizing you still had not moved from your spot on Luffy you sprang up and cleared your throat. "T-the longer we take the longer we have to wait for our food !" You bubbled and rushed towards the kitchen.
Trying to flee from this embarrassing scence.
Luffy remained outside and touched his chest. His heart was bearing like a drum and he felt himself heat up at the thought of you lying on top of him. He pulled his straw hat down and covered his face while chuckling.

"(Y/N) ! Wait for me !!"He yelled and ran after you. When he arrived at the kitchen he saw Sanji twirling around you and he felt himself feel a pang in his heart. What was wrong with him ? He already asked Chopper about his condition but he said that it was no serious illness and that it was actually something very nice he was going through but at the moment it hurt a lot.
Luffy clenched his fist.