!𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙!

🆃🆁🅸🅶🅶🅴🆁 🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶🆂

This book is without a doubt shall include many 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘆, 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀. Please be 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟-𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 as you dive into this fully acknowledging these triggers that is set in stone from the very making of this novel. If you are easily offended or triggered by these tags, then 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 ❗❗❗

Ẏ̷̡̝̼̮̭̖̳̦͓̄̈́͂̌̒ǫ̶̟͉̳̪̽̌͒͝ụ̷̖̦̪̲̭̦͛̋́͋͗̐ ̵̺͛͠h̸̛̙̀̌͋̿̅́̀ą̷̪͈̤̪̱̺̐̑̄͒͛̕͠ͅv̶̡̱̓̉̉͌ẻ̷͖̮̬̖ ̶̮̫̩̋̾̍̽̚ͅͅb̸̢̼͎̱̠̋̈́ę̶̧̛̬̖͖̯͇͙̳̍̃͛̄̌e̷̡̜͖̩̫̊̌̓̐ͅn̷͔̙̩͉̅̀͛͋͌̓̍̀͝ ̷̨̫̱̥͎͙̩̘̲̎̾͊̎́̿̾̀͜Ẁ̶̛̱͙̭̪̪͑̃̈͒͒̈͌A̵̰͉̭͉̩̻̱̱͙͎͗̑̐̀͘̕Ṙ̸̡̡̰͇̥̤̦̀̂̇̑N̶͉̥̻͙̫͈͒̉̈́̄́͊́̆͘͘E̶̛̺͙̟̜͒̚ͅD̵̨͈̰̥͓͖̮͖̈̌

🅳🅸🆂🅲🅻🅰🅸🅼🅴🆁

𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿𝘀. This is all for the sake of the plot and portray the characters and events as heartless and miserable as I just because I'm mostly into those angsty, depressive type of genres. It gets my adrenaline and anxiety going.  

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗩𝗶𝘃𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺. I, in no way claim these characters as my own.

I also do not claim the cover photo of this novel as my own. I only added the text title underneath the image. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿.

The only thing that I will claim in this story are my O.Cs. Mainly my very own persona (𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝘅 & 𝗗𝗿. 𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗿) which I personally created and drew, alongside with the plot planning of this fanfiction. There is a slight chance of me adding more O.C's but as of now, I will keep it to a minimum of 2 to avoid confusion.

🆃🅷🅴 🅸🅽🆂🅿🅸🆁🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 🅱🅴🅷🅸🅽🅳 🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅱🅾🅾🅺

This fanfic novel was greatly inspired by several things, such as my great love for the 1800s to 1900s books which is mostly are from Jane Austen's books (Pride and prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, Jane Eyre etc.), murder mysteries, tragic & twisted romances, psychological illness/disorders, game aesthetics (Alice: Madness returns & Little Nightmares 1-2), angst life background of characters and of course, bittersweet endings that leaves many cliffhangers that asks the question: "What comes next after this?" "Will there be sequel to this story?" etc. Intentionally asking the readers expecting for more. I will also include some inspiring/dark quotes alongside sentences/dialogues/paragraphs in this novel for I am a hopeless sucker for them.

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🆃🅾 🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃

As I stated before, this is my very first fanfiction to make. Thus I am not that experienced nor capable enough to suddenly jump from different POVs - specifically the 2nd and 3rd POVs. It's because back then I rarely read any novels/books and I just can't be bothered to put an effort in reading. normally I would just skip and scheme some chapters or paragraphs because I was that lazy. But after watching HH, something inside me suddenly sparked and desperately wanted to write down the story that I was being created in my mind.

And from then on, I've asked some of my friends for guidance and help in creating my first fanfic book. They highly recommended me to just focus on a single POV which is the 1st POV since it describes what the main character sees, feels, interacts, etc. And so, this story will be heavily based being on 1st POV from the beginning to the end. But do not fret! I have already planned to make special chapters that are dedicated toward the other characters POV - (Dr. Leon, Alastor, Husk and Mimzy).

You would ask or say: Why not just combine them in one chapter? Well my answer is that I want my readers to get a full fledge experience of these characters POV and slowly get to know them like a real person - (personality, likes, dislikes, hobbies, secrets, past life memories and so on and so forth.) And of course I was really struggling to understand how 2nd and 3rd POVs operate so I chose the easiest one to go with. But yes, I do plan on creating the special chapters that are solely dedicated toward the other characters and this includes Alastor's! I'm really excited to create his solo chapters in the near future!!

Lastly, this is a 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧. However! Expect that this story will get darker and darker as it progresses and I am really looking forward in making this story as miserable and tragic as I possibly can!

That is all for now. Well, without further ado, please sit back, relax and immerse yourself in this 𝖂𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖊~

Thank you and have a wonderful day folks! And remember to always 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖉~