Chapter 1: No Such Luck for The Louds

It's been 13 years and it was that time of year again. Where the Loud family would come together for that one day and take a family photo, it was a great day since everyone would be together again even when it wasn't a holiday, and Everyone had lived different lives now.

Lori, now at the age of 31, was married to Bobby and they had a daughter named Loan. She ran her own company and was very happy with her life, while her husband had finally decided to stay at home for most of the years their daughter was a child.

Leni, now at the age of 30, hasn't had a family yet but hopes to gain one in the future but she has been doing a fashion career for most of her life.

Luna, now at the age of 28, had pursued her rock and roll dreams and married Sam after their second world tour. They had adopted a baby from an orphanage and named the little boy Lemmy.

Luan, now at the age of 27, was a stand-up comedian and even acted in a couple of movies with Kevin Hart and Jack Black. Luan and Benny got married and had a daughter named Libby.

Lynn, now at the age of 26, was a famous sports player and was the first woman to actually be able to compete in men's sports. thanks to her, women were now allowed to play Football and other major sports, she had become a little distant from the family but when holidays or events came around she would make time for her family.

Meanwhile, Lucy, now at the age of 21 was a renowned writer, and she managed to be one of the top famous authors of her time and such a young age. She had never settled down but is still in a relationship with Rocky spokes.

Lola, now at the age of 19, was named Miss. Michigan just this year. She hadn't quit being a beauty queen and was actually one of the richest people in Michigan.

Lana, also at the age of 19, was a Mechanic and had a small shop in Royal Woods, however, she had found out she was Pregnant about a few months ago, but Lana's Boyfriend had left her and due to some stress after that, she had a miscarriage and a month after that she had tried to commit suicide. Thankfully, she survived and is currently staying with her parents for a while Until she gets better. 

Lisa, Now at the age of 17, had left the family, distancing herself from her family greatly for some reason, but reentered their lives after she heard about Lana's suicide attempt in order to help

Lily, Now at the age of 14, was still living at home with her mom and dad, however, she didn't feel right whenever the family came together. Like something was missing. Someone was missing.

It wasn't until a month ago, after Lana moved back in with her parents and when Lisa reentered the family, that Lisa and Lana had mentioned that she had an older brother named Lincoln. Lily was surprised since there were no pictures of Lincoln nor was there any talk about him from their parents or older sisters. Lana even kept mentioning him after her parents told her not to talk about him.

As for Lisa, she told Lily many things about their older brother, But Lisa never ever said what happened to him.

Once Lily asked why Lisa had told her about their older brother when everyone else thought it was better to forget him. Lily will never forget those words Lisa said to her that day.

"Because, even when he said he didn't have any favorite sisters, you were the one he cared for the most, and it was more apparent after his name was your first words you ever spoke as a baby"

Currently, the youngest Loud, was rushing to her house after school, she had just got done talking with her boyfriend Carlitos and was happy as ever to take another family photo, but mostly to see everyone again. She was halfway down the street when she felt a buzz in her pocket. It was her phone.